Boris Johnson is the new PM

What’re everyone’s thoughts?

Oh, I don’t do politics. Isn’t there a saying: “Never ask for what you want - it maybe the Devil who gives it to you”
How are you doing in the hot weather today = our aircon was struggling
Hans

1 Like

Waiting for my shares to drop in price, going to have to start limiting myself to US/multi-country companies

2 Likes

Yea, agree, my WealthSimple savings are invested in USA thank goodness

2 Likes

and so far made just over 5% this year. So well happy.

1 Like

The heat is crazy! All of the trains where I live have been reduced or cancelled… typical. London is not set up for this weather at all.

I haven’t been paying much attention to politics recently either. The whole brexit thing in march took it out of me :sweat_smile:

Oh love the weather really - I still have my old bike = and living in the countryside is super for biking (we live near Petersfield). I like running as welll and its really lovely to get out on a day like today. Never been to London in years and yea do feel sorry for those that have to commute in daily.
Have you ever thought of having your own business? A friend of mine even runs his Yoga classes as a business!
Hans

1 Like

Aw nice that sounds good. I’m on the edge of London but close to Kent so we have nice countryside here too!

I used to run my own business, I had a fashion brand. It was hard work haha

2 Likes

Wow that sounds really cool. Fashion, bril. So what business would you like to do?? Personally I would find making making pure face creams interesting. I do like herbal remedies.

Yes it was fun, but stressful lol!

I was making everything myself on my sewing machine. To be honest it’s not necessarily something I am going to do as a business but I am thinking of doing an evening pottery course one day a week. Thought it would be fun. I miss making things but want a change from fashion.

Face creams would be amazing me and my mum love all of those things. My nanan gets a gel from South Africa and its all olive oil based, it’s amazing!

1 Like

How interesting. But I understand stressful. And stress is never good. Good luck with lottery = my dad ^very creative and when old got a job in the art college helping students.
Creams are not too difficult to make. It’s getting the ingredients right. I recall a nurse in The Ramathibodi tell me she had a secret face cream for good complexion in the very hot weather. Her mum made it for her and yes it worked!! I wish I had found out the recipe!!

1 Like

Well, for better or for worse we’ve got another 5 years of him :upside_down_face: