We Are Crowdfunding!

Any way to turn off the crowdfunding notifications within app?

1 Like

Nope, but we are not sending them anymore for a couple of weeks.

We are overfunding by 187%: Emma is raising Ā£1,000,000 investment on Crowdcube. Capital At Risk..

1 Like

Over a year in now and donā€™t know how I got by without all my finances under a single pane of glass! Happily an investor now as well as a paying consumer.

P.s. Road map is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing my pension included on the app.

2 Likes

Forever grateful! Thank you. :slight_smile:

We are currently 193% overfunded and have onboarded 2717 investors. We have decided to keep the round open till the end to allow our wider community to invest. :slight_smile:

These are exciting times at Emma! We have just completed our Peer to Peer Payments feature, which is about to get released this week. If you want to join the early testing, just drop your emma.to url in this thread: Payments in Emma - #27 by rebekah

Open Banking payments are the single greatest thing we have implemented in Emma, which will unlock a ton of extra new functionality:

:handshake: Peer to peer payments
:bank: Bank transfers
:bar_chart: Top up your investment account
:moneybag: Top up your Pockets to save
:arrows_clockwise: Set up a recurring Investment or Savings plan

Do you want to see how bank transfers will look like? Hereā€™s an exclusive preview: https://www.figma.com/file/0lSCyQo59rW7QU50dVxqwo/Dev-Accounts?node-id=2071%3A6

This is how P2P Payments will work: https://www.figma.com/file/0lSCyQo59rW7QU50dVxqwo/Dev-Accounts?node-id=262%3A57

We have now started to work on our Investment product which will come out by the end of September!

Looking forward to introduce an entire new generation to investing for the first time.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity how much equity will you and co- founders be left after this funding round?

Is it enough to keep you committed? Is there further dilution planned in the future

We have more than 50%, but all our equity is not vested, so we canā€™t really leave. :wink:

1 Like

:rofl: glad to see you have to work for your money

Out of curiosity what is your exit plan? Acquisition or listing. I think Emma Group has a nice ring to it

1 Like

Our goal is to list, but if there is an exit scenario on the way we are not going to exclude it. :wink:

1 Like

Hey everyone :wave:

Weā€™ve just managed to get our hands on a little snippet from Crowdcubeā€™s live Q&A with @edoardomoreni and @antonio

Unfortunately, the video is too large to add here, but head to our Twitter page below to check it out :point_down:

Who thinks we should do another live Q&A?

1 Like

Ā£9k left to Ā£2m! Emma is raising Ā£1,000,000 investment on Crowdcube. Capital At Risk.

1 Like

Today is the day!

We are finally releasing our ā€œPayā€ tab, which will replace the ā€œSave Moneyā€ one.

Why is this exciting?

Our Pay tab fully works on top of Open Banking, thanks to a partnership we have closed with Yapily, a leading Open Banking provider.

This means our customers will be able to Send and Request money from any of their accounts.
Imagine requesting Ā£50 from your Monzo, Ā£50 from your Barclays and another Ā£50 from your Nationwide account.

The possibilities are endless.

On top of this, we think this is a great feature because:

• You donā€™t need to know your friendā€™s account number and sort code
  • You are incentivised to invite more friends to Emma to be able to Pay them or Request money from them.

We expect this feature to supercharge our growth!

Further, we have also built universal links and QR codes.

By tapping this link (Pay @edoardomoreni on Emma app), you will be able to pay me directly! If you are on the web and donā€™t get redirected to the app, you will be able to scan my QR code with your camera app and still pay me.

QR codes are amazing!

We have assigned a user handle to all of you, which you can also change during the onboarding of the feature. User handles are important because they enable to pay other people just by knowing this.

Imagine being in a club and sending your friends ā€œ@edoardomoreniā€ to pay you for the drinks.

Payments are the next big thing in Open Banking and we are thrilled to surf this wave!

Guess what?

Another feature is coming next week: Emma Groups

They will allow you to share expenses with friends and family.

Are you flying to Ibiza? Invite all your friends to Emma, so you can track the holiday expenses.

We are ready to power up Emma to become a Super App.

This is just the beginning because the best is yet to come!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

After the success of our last Q&A with Crowdcube, weā€™ve decided to host another live Q&A

Itā€™s going to take place this Thursday (15th of July) at 6pm.

Hopefully anyone that missed the last chat will be able to make this one :blush:

Thereā€™s more info about the event and how you can get tickets HERE.

Hey!

Weā€™ll be going live on Youtube in the next 20 mins :raised_hands:

You can join us here: Q&A with Emma Founders - YouTube

New user here, just signed up off the back of becoming an investor via CC and downloaded the app,

Initial thoughts:

Would have liked to be able to add all my accounts straight away instead of being rushed into a subscription decision and then a holding screen, is there a way to link my email address? (is I signed up using the FB option as it didnā€™t have google option for some reason)

1 Like

We get the email from Facebook, so no worries. :slight_smile:

Huge thanks to everyone who joined us for our live Q&A last night! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did :raised_hands:

If you werenā€™t able to join last night, you can watch the whole thing on our Youtube channel now :arrow_down:

1 Like

Our crowdfunding campaign ends in just 3 days!!

Over 4,000 people have now invested in Emma, and so far weā€™ve raised over Ā£2.6M! :raised_hands:

Thinking about investing? You can invest from as little as Ā£10! :rocket::arrow_down:

Capital at risk.

1 Like

Are we going to have some sort of integration with crowdcube anytime soon? Iā€™d like to see my investments there to be reflected in the net worth calculations.

3 Likes