Valentine’s Day budget meal deals: M&S, ASDA, Tesco and Waitrose. How much?

Hey folks,

M&S luxury menu or £12 ASDA menu for your indoor Valentine’s date?

Valentine’s Day is around the corner and I prefer to have a cosy, romantic meal at home! The big 4 supermarkets have you covered with menu deals so let’s take a peek and compare them.

This year, M&S boasts its most luxurious Valentine’s Day dine-in menu yet, featuring lobster for the first time!!! Alongside their finest steak, lamb shanks and king prawns. It also comes with its renowned Passionstar martini cocktail.

Going from the pricier option to the budget option - Asda takes the cake with a £12 deal that’s half the price of the M&S meal. The menu is much more simpler simpler but what more can you expect from a £12, 4-course meal with a drink? I think it’s a great-value option, but I can’t speak for the flavour because I don’t shop there.

Now let’s look at Tesco—it’s the same deal at £18: starter, main, side, dessert, and drink. Tesco sticks to the classics with a prawn cocktail, steak with potatoes, and four dessert options—a decent selection, I’d say.

Last but not least, Waitrose offers their £20 deal, featuring prawn cocktails, steak with truffle chips, pistachio hearts, and creamy espresso martini. It seems more fancier than Tesco’s offer for only £2 more! I think it’s worth it solely for the quality of the seafood.

So folks, which supermarket has your heart? Do you think they’re offering good value for money?