Start Investing With Emma

When will we be able to link EToro to our Emma account? What about Plum, Wealthify and others? I would like to see all my investments in one place. Thanks!

Hey @London_Gal

There are a couple of investment platforms you can already link to your Emma account, but no eta for Etoro, plum, etc

Will let you know on here if and when we’re able to add any new platforms :blush:

Are there plans to incorporate the Webull investment platform any time in the near future? And another one everyone overlooks is Public. Just a thought.

Hey @Looneytoonz :wave:

Welcome to the community!

Thank you for that suggestion, we’ll share it with the rest of the Emma team and let you know if it is implemented.

Are there another other platforms you’d like to see on Emma?

Wealthsimple now out of the UK market it seems…

1 Like

Yes, they are focusing on Canada only.

a strange one! it must be difficult to make money in the UK market these days. Nice coup for Moneyfarm, was there some link between the two businesses?

I think they just realized they have 90% of the Canadian market and it can become a 10x business in the upcoming years, so they shut down both UK and US at the same time.

MoneyFarm is an equivalent, just like Nutmeg.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread] Emma Invest :uk:

Should investments I have made via Emma, appear somewhere in my net worth tab?

At this time it is not supported in Emma, but the team are working on adding Emma Invest and Save balances to your Feed tab in the near future.

Please keep an eye out as we hope to have this added in soon :slight_smile: