Referral Rewards šŸ’·

Join me and over 15 million users who love this digital banking app.

Sign up with my link below and check out their disposable virtual cards for safe shopping:

Abnormal is a new healthy meal delivery system delivered through convenient daily shakes.

Personalised for you
An abnormal mean uses clever algorithms to sync each meal to what makes you extraordinary.

A nutritionally complete meal
Each abnormal meal contains a blend of vitamins and minerals, protein, fibre, fats and complex carbohydrates.

Food that changes as you do
Youā€™re changing all the time. Abnormal is designed to evolve with you - your lifestyle, diet, habits and much more.

Zero waste
Now you can buy less food. Sounds odd right? With a single serving, paper-based Abnormal sachet, waste is eliminated.

Super convenient
Forget forgetting to the food shop. Skip skipping meals. 30 seconds to make, 30 seconds to clean up - giving you priceless time back.

Discover your Abnormal complete meal in just 3 minutes - then try it for the cost of P&P:

https://www.abnormal.io/friend/Grantm77036

As a thank you, @Joel.

Thanks @grant.m! Iā€™ve just checked it out but was disappointed the calories are so low (350) :cry:

Back to the drawing board

1 Like

Join me and over 15 million users who love this digital banking app.

Sign up with my link below and check out their disposable virtual cards for safe shopping:

One month free of NordVPN:

Free Ā£10 Bitcoin on Luno- No Deposit or Purchase Needed- UK Only

The usual referral offer for Luno is Buy at least Ā£100 Bitcoin to get Ā£10 Bitcoin using a Referral Code.

My code BPMSTROM10 will allow you to get Ā£10 Free Bitcoin on Luno without any Deposit or Purchase Needed. To qualify for this Freebie:-

1. You should be at least 18 years old

2. Live in The UK

3. Be a New Luno customer.

4. Not used a Referral code previously on Luno

5. Be able to verify account with I.D

Instructions to get Free Ā£10 Bitcoin.

1. Download the Luno app from Playstore or Apple Store and sign up for an account.

You can also sign up for an account through the website Sign up | Luno

1. Verify your identity by using a Passport or Driving Licence and you will be required to take a Selfie. Usually takes around 5 mins for verification.

2. Once it is confirmed you are Verified, Click on the Rewards tab on the Luno App or through the Luno website. Click on Enter a Code and then enter Promo Code BPMSTROM10 and click on Apply Code.

Once this is done you will instantly receive Ā£10 Free Bitcoin in your wallet.

Hey, have you heard of Airtime Rewards?

Youā€™ll save money off your mobile bill every time you shop with brands like ASDA, Boots, Greggs, Wilko, New Look, Primark and loads more. The savings earned are transferred to your phone provider and deducted from your next bill.

Use my code AW3XTYGQ and weā€™ll both receive a Ā£1 sign up bonus !

Download here now for free:

Let me know how you get on!

Hi, Iā€™m inviting you to join Chip on their mission to build the best savings account in the world!

Join the 400,000 people saving with Chip, and youā€™ll receive Ā£10 absolutely free!

ā€¢ Download the Chip app here: https://getchip.page.link/app

ā€¢ Head to the ā€œPromos & Referralsā€ section on your profile and enter the code: CHIP-VJC806

Cheers!

This Ā£10 offer also gives you FREE access to the next ā€œIntroduction to Bitcoinā€ webinar, a top-rated, non-technical live event that gives you all the basics about what it is, why itā€™s so important and what might happen next - you can even ask any questions (if you want to) direct to the presenter at the end! Ideal for total beginners and beyond. Next event 26th January at 6pm. Register here: Webinar Registration - Zoom

Save EUR/USD 50 on an Oura Ring using this link.

https://ablink.m.ouraring.com/ls/click?upn=N8tmOVmhlLmN-2BvzIQBg5G3IT8A2NTQkRZyCa1tZK-2F0rIqi-2BTH173WAyLHk-2B1l9HvU-2F-2BMtx-2FnG-2FJcYqld5hfGk1NzZCqdrxV5C0I980qOs4Zar2ZTzTZHA3vNQTWEg-2FA1x4V6H7nNBWo6kgabum3h7peMflSQsyO-2Fq5nmNZ3N8tLwyPrqFUv8ELjntNDqz9e7s-2Fcb6ItTlIHlkoSSfzKGEw-3D-3D6v3K_duWOFPvNDQY1L5BziC6oZNxdpjIctBbcE4fj4r91UhJi21ShE3bejr7oR6heKEbW0563zpMPIX2Zt0xmVCGsIWLRQBWYhI0LfX0uq99iMfk6ncDxVbGUuaiVQI-2FChOOcL7jGv6M39pbRjN5yHayTglNGNZrrpx8rKuw-2FswGgF8U3SMu7zAhFMRiRBr3yvDrZTvciGCOoBxlr7X-2FdwVPY8RB05-2BeymutsjoTMhRgn1V-2BaqkDmo1O4LxxOx3JYNX2cMKfnSXxKhZc3fvFHBqCnJ8MjdSe96S9hqfgiFA8-2B7OOwp6dV0tgdD-2Fr9uSQdrdrmnu46YSu76wA9JaPOOe1NvNMxPlvzGuv4iTQtJuynvLVa-2BJa40gXnSZFgp5FFJCGw6Yz0Pfyn1vdrIBOiLR918THj4eorTbY7d1kHyvci5xX37YqbI-2FMTWPnpQY-2BjTSkm-2BXIuA80GFbKZYDEQG7Sbu5oBTYn7zkia7KNCApvWwjLINgGnMzZD6n-2BplEwxdfpsWIhvMQu554sOHx5J4B8XB0hYUWSx4XYGa-2B-2FPn30yng2AinaNcfx4F4-2FggdASjv81GVOivz7-2Bo-2F2BSEMsz5vd7H-2FbTttrDUd4c4C-2BBUr4VvRWNCEbczA8EGNbuerF2my0BZsQD5lsvSJMhCM7oooSNw-3D-3D

Worth highlighting that post-Brexit, you now have to pay import VAT via DHL when your ring arrives in the UK - the Oura site is somewhat unclear about this! This code basically offsets that for you!

And another one for the Crypto.com card

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/m4xjkemyem to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD :slight_smile:

See the benefits from other Emma users here:

Fan of free money?

We can both earn Ā£10 when you accept my invite to PayPal and spend Ā£5.

Use my link: P2P Referral - PayPal UK

Ongoing Offer Ā£10 Bitcoin on Luno- No Deposit or Purchase Needed- UK Only

Here is a Ā£10 Bitcoin Freebie From Bitcoin Pioneers who are in association with Luno(UK Only)

This is given to encourage new people in the UK to try Bitcoin without the upfront risk and promote adoption of Bitcoin in the UK.

No Deposit or Purchase Required is required for a Free Ā£10 Bitcoin and no conditions are attached once you claim this Freebie.

To qualify for this Freebie:-

You must live in UK, be over 18, a New Luno customer, be able to Verify I.D and not used a Referral Code previously on Luno.

If you would like to learn more about Bitcoin then you can register for Free Bitcoin Webinars. If this is of interest to you, Select Yes to Marketing when signing up to Luno. This setting can be changed at any time.

Instructions to get Ā£10 Bitcoin

1. Sign up for an account at https://www.luno.com/ or through using the Luno App.
  2. Verify Identification using a Passport or a Driving Licence and you will be required to take a Selfie.
  3. Once Verified Enter Bitcoin Pioneers Code BPMSTROM10 in the Rewards Tab on Luno to get a Free Ā£10 Bitcoin.

The FCA revoked their authorisation due to enforcement action and Luno are no longer authorised to provide regulated services.

Tempting but I donā€™t want to provide ID information to an unregulated firm.

1 Like

Heads up! Donā€™t miss Ā£5 plus 1% cashback on (almost) everything for 30 days when you sign-up to Curve using my link :handshake: Referral Promo | Get free cashback on every card

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/5vkgud9dr5 to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD :slight_smile:

These two are best together as Curve lets you add the Crypto.com card to Google/Apple pay, even before you get the card from them.

I wanted to check with the head of our group relating to your response. Below is what he has had confirmed and this is official from Luno.

All firms providing crypto-asset services in the UK are required by the Money Laundering Regulations (MLRs) to be registered with the FCA.

The FCA has not been able to assess all of the applications received, hence the establishment of the Temporary Registration Regime for some firms. Luno is in the process of re-applying for permanent registration with the FCA and has submitted its application to the FCA. The regulator has confirmed in the meantime that Luno can continue to provide services as-is in the UK.