NEW Emma Pro Features Launch Today 🎉

Ohok. Thanks.

Ok I was under impression that it is coming with this update as you guys have tweeted together.

Yes, we are working on all of these features don’t worry! This and twitter are the best places to check for updates. You are the first ones we tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

HOORAH! It’s a big day! Now, is there any way to link cash transactions to a merchant? I see you can suggest improvements to cash transactions just like the regular ones.

Why would you have a custom category for ‘School’ when there is already one for ‘Education?’?

2 Likes

haha ah @BendikHa always onto the next feature! :rofl:

1 Like

It’s coming.

2 Likes

For the manual accounts, when you add it there is no way to tell that balance you add is on which date. In the current situation if you add any transaction from previous date it deduct that from the balance. There is no way to add back dated balances.

So you want to see a history of when you updated the balance?

When I rename multiple transactions, should the name of the subscription that those transactions are for also rename itself? For example, my AT&T transactions always showed up as ‘Bill’ instead of saying what they were. I’ve renamed them all now so that it says ‘AT&T’, but under subscriptions it still just says ‘Bill’. Am I missing something?

Beyond that I’m loving the new features! I find myself using a lot more custom categories now that I can use an emoji to easily see what the category is. Great job!

1 Like

I was actually planning to add last month transaction for manual account. Issue is while setting it ask me current balance if i something and enter the historic transaction it deduct from my current balance. For the work around after entering Transaction I update the balance again with my current balance.

1 Like

Wow, well it looks nice and will help loads over the months as money is spent!! Yes, well done everyone this is a big jump up! Very nice and I do like the colors and appearanceL it makes a difficult topic (money!!!) easy to sort out (EMMA!!!)
Congrats - must have been a load of work!!
Hans

1 Like

Hey the best thing that I would suggest doing for now is adding all of your previous transactions first and then updating your balance at the end

Hey @CJoy

That is a very good point! They are technically different things so when you change the name of transactions the name of the subscription will not be changed. Definitely great feedback though, thank you!

Thanks it works for now. But while setting balance it would be great if we can assign date so it considers the following date transactions.

Renaming the subscriptions would be a really nice feature! There are quite a few of my subscriptions that have weird names. :sweat_smile: I guess I never noticed before that they are separate things instead of taking the name from the transaction.

1 Like

do you know what I never even realised this! Goes to show I don’t look at my subscriptions very often! :see_no_evil: I will feed back to the team haha

+1. I’ve renamed the transaction that goes with the subscription, but the subscription still has a weird name.

The school one should probably be labelled something else. My wife’s on the PTA for the school and this is where we put any expenses for that, so she can easily sort them later.

2 Likes

@CJoy @BendikHa don’t think we ain’t listening :wink:

3 Likes

The backend is done. :bullettrain_front: @boldi24

Screenshot%20at%20Aug%2002%2018-47-47

3 Likes

When we’re talking about subscriptions. As of now I’d the same subscription running on a few different cards AmEx, Revolut, PayPal etc. As a result, they show up multiple times. One of them under ‘Active’, one of them under ‘Inactive’. They all have the same name, so I’d like to see you combine them regardless of what card I am using. Similar to how you group merchants with the same name.

2 Likes