(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

I guess it would be helpful if were announced as promotions/offers. Like @mwjackson my assumption was you were announcing new integrations.

What’s the actual promotion with II?
The price seems exactly the same as the normal price? Doesn’t seem to be a discount or new user offer.

2 Likes

Please can we add these two to the poll:

Zopa
WealthSimple

Thanks!

FK

1 Like

This was available till last week. The company has removed the connectivity unfortunately.

Such a shame they pulled it mere days before the 2020/2021 ISA deadline, I missed out :sob:

PrimaryBid, can you pls also add this to Emma? They offered retail investors Deliveroo shares and PensionBee is next when it goes public. I think it’s worth adding them to the app as more of us will have the opportunity to buy shares through them and will want to keep an eye on the performance of our investments. Thanks!

Hey everyone!

We’ve created an Integration Requests category now, so I’m going to close this thread.

We will be moving current suggestions from above into this new category, but if there are any we’ve missed please let us know by creating a new topic in the category below!

Hoping this change will make it easier to have better conversations around decisions and updates :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hello.

I think you should add integration for Standard Life pensions. As far as I’m aware, the API is quite easy to work with and with over 5 million customers, it sure is a big contender.