(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Hey @FrancesA13

Welcome to the Emma community! :raised_hands:

No plans atm for adding these, but they do look like an interesting platform!

1 Like

Crypto.com, for both Everyday Accounts and Investments.

Adding this would save me so much trouble that I have to control the budget.

2 Likes

Hey @AddieMagi :wave::wave:

Welcome to the Emma community and thanks for letting us know! We’ve seen this come up a few times so have it on our list :star_struck:

2 Likes

What about the Internet bank: Thinkmoney

@edoardomoreni @rebekah
Both Yolt and Money Dashboard currently support Wealthify and you said you were already in talks with them last year. Was there any progress done on that side? Do we have an ETA?
I recently moved from Yolt to Emma but already regretting due to the lack of this integration, they’re quite big in the UK.

Also this is just general feedback, but using a 1100+ posts long thread to track feedback from other users makes it quite hard to see where the interest lies… Have you thought of spinning up a poll-style page where people can leave their vote and we can see at a glance what’s the most requested integration? Then people just need to post here if they need to add new items on the poll

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I think what you’re looking for is all the way :up: there :point_up: in post #1
:wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @lobbers, that’s exactly why such a long thread simply doesn’t work. I landed here from the Emma app and it left me somewhere in the middle, so I never saw the poll at the top!

They have stopped replying to my emails.

I am not sure what their plans are, but they have been refusing for the past 3 years.

At this point, we are 4x bigger than Money Dashboard and Yolt, so don’t really understand this. :man_shrugging:

I do think they will change their minds very soon. I’ll have an update on this. :pray:

1 Like

Totally agree with this. In particular I think the “Most Wanted Features” thread should be closed and there should be separate threads for each feature request with their own discussions. The long thread just stifles discussion on specific topics. It would be good if we could also vote on each request/thread.

“Most wanted integrations” thread could also be closed with each suggested integration having own thread and voted on similar to stock requests category in Freetrade community - Stock Requests 📈 - Freetrade Community

3 Likes

Would love to see my investments I’ve made to NS&I premium bonds

1 Like

This makes sense. We are considering it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any plans to add BBVA to the supported accounts?

1 Like

Hey @Raziel

No plans at the moment but will let you know if this changes!

Thanks a lot for your hard work. Emma is a great app but it’s missing my crypto exchange of choice Crypto.com. All of my Crypto investments are stored on there and would like to see them in Emma.

Is there any chance of this being added in the future?

2 Likes

@edoardomoreni @rebekah I’m sure I saw the app announce that Interactive Investor was added as an integration, along with Kraken. I can see kraken in the app now, but not II. Is this correct?

1 Like

Hey @mwjackson, we didn’t announce a new integration with II. :frowning:

We are doing affiliates with them via Save Money, but that’s if unfortunately.

1 Like

Any new integrations on the horizon?

I must have misread the push notification, I’m sure it said kraken and II 🤷 probably a good use case for using better release notes I guess…

1 Like

The 1 April email says “Two new investment platforms; Kraken and interactive investor”

Yeah, we meant into the Save Money tab. We partnered with them.

The Kraken integration was already available. :slight_smile:

1 Like