(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Isle of Man bank please!!! It’s part of NatWest which is available so shouldn’t be toooo hard to incorporate? Please please thank you

2 Likes

IG.com would be great. They have a good set of APIs to call from

1 Like

For me I’d like Jaja Credit Card (they took over from the Post Office), Paypal Credit, and also the BTC addresses don’t currently work, they’ve been showing “error 1015” for months.

Please fix this so I don’t have to manually update every day.

Hey @thedelph :wave:

Have you messaged live chat? :blush:

• Coinbase Wallet
• Coventry Building Society
• NatWest (Savings)
• Skipton Building Society
• NS&I

1 Like

Is there any news or updates on adding John Lewis Credit Cards to Emma?

1 Like

Heyyyy @adbubub71, welcome to the Emma Community!

No eta about John Lewis yet, but any news will be posted here :blush:

1 Like

Sorry if already covered, but any likelihood of Aj Bell integration / Eta on Freetrade api?

I use both so keen to track all in one dashboard with my pension. I’ve only used Emma for few days but absolutely love the app.

1 Like

Hiii @Danieljbenning :wave:

Great to hear that you’re loving the app! Both of these integrations would be really cool but unfortunately, we don’t have an eta for you right now!

1 Like

Any word on what the next integration will be?

3 Likes

Can you guys please add

Nationwide (savings account)
Whitebit (crypto currency exchange)
Coinbox (crypto currency exchange)
CBX (crypto currency exchange)

When you get a chance. Your app is amazing keep up the good work :grinning::+1:t5:

1 Like

Hey @grant.m

The team aren’t really working on any new integrations at the mo, but I’ll share any updates when I have them :blush:

1 Like

Triodos please

Any updates on Cushon?

Also, what about Aviva Pension?

Hey :wave:

Don’t really have any updates on either of these at the moment - sorry!

Hey @rebekah

Are the team focussed on further integrations or has the focus shifted towards revenue generation (cash back etc)?

We are looking into adding biz accounts.

1 Like

For further integrations, if they become available, we’ll integrate, otherwise we can’t do much. :frowning:

1 Like

This is great, I’m pleased to see Emma committing to staying competitive as an aggregator! :+1:

In case it hasn’t yet been noted - Hargreaves Lansdown appear to have an open banking API for their Active Savings product.

1 Like