(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

We have been asking multiple times, but they really don’t have or want to build an API.

1 Like

Still waiting for Skipton and have been since I signed up! About half of all of my savings are there, both LISA and ISA so a big chunk missing from my “net worth” in the app :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey @Adam

Welcome to the Emma Community! :raised_hands:

Sorry that you’ve been waiting so long for Skipton to be added. We’ll update the community here if we have any updates.

Do you have Emma Pro? You could add the balance manually and then this would show in your net worth? :blush:

1 Like

Another vote for Skipton @rebekah!

They do have an API as well, so you should be able to integrate with them.

Please get Skipton added!

1 Like

Where is it described?
I can’t find it.

I see Trading212 is quite high on the list of voted integrations. When will it be added?

4 Likes

Can you look into adding Cushon to the linked banks? My employer ISA is through Cushon. Thanks!

Hello @alliep :wave:

Do you have a link to this bank that we can look at? Is it a UK/ US bank?

UK bank

Awesome, thanks for that!

Only one I’m missing now is Al Rayan - they have an API so hopefully it won’t be too much work

Any chance to get Integration for Natwest International?
Thank you.

With Skipton now utilising an API can we expect to see them integrated soon?

1 Like

Any updates on Crowdcube and Seedrs?

2 Likes

Any updates would be appreciated, team.

1 Like

I’m missing Freetrade, Vanguard and Creation Finance - here’s hoping that these will be introduced at some point this year :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just subscribed to Pro today having previously used Yolt

I second Scottish Widows.

Surely an easy one as you already have Lloyds integrated? The Scottish Widows pension can be viewed through the Lloyds app.

Also a vote for Vanguard and NS&I.

1 Like

I think it’s not that easy as the integration which supports showing Scottish Widows inside the Lloyds app is some kind of internal-API, rather than an Open Banking public one.

It would be nice if Lloyds would make a proper Open Banking API available for it.

Any news on

Tymit
Pockit
Amazon / NewDay

1 Like