(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

I see Interactive Investor now up to 10th in the list @ 10% of the vote. Any ETA @edoardomoreni ?

Voyager bought out the old Circle crypto investment app from my understanding.

Ah then I will already be a customer. I’ll take a look, but I use Coinbase mostly.

We need the Celsius.Network on this app as well - helps users invest their crypto earnings and enjoy interest on them, like a bank :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Virgin Money Integration

Any news on sainsburys?

Hi there,
Just wondering if the standard ISA accounts (for e.g. Barclays ISA Account) is on the roadmap to be integrated?
Thanks!

Are you working on integrating Clydesdale bank accounts? Mainly ISA and checkings?

We would if we could!

Banks aren’t required to provide access to ISA’s through their Open Banking API’s (the system we use to connect to banks in the UK) which is why you’re not given the option to add these accounts :crying_cat_face:

How are these integrations prioritised? Solely based on votes? What other factors are being taken into consideration? What is the likelyhood of eToro to be included any time soon considering it’s low popularity?

If there is an API available, we can do it.

Demand/usage in the app are a big factor as well. :slight_smile:

Does the API version play a role as well? For example eToros API is apparently in the alpha stage but does offer a portfolio summary of a user?
Also, one last question, when is the current poll closed and when will we know which integrations were selected to be added next?

We don’t really close it. :slight_smile: We find it useful to monitor.

You’ll need to close/replace it if you ever want to add new banks / institutions to the poll

Discourse doesn’t allow editing polls which have already started :frowning_face:

1 Like

Can I +1 to Clydesdale Bank t/a Virgin Money?
Just found out I can’t log in on Virgin Money as mine is actually Clydesdale Bank. Can log in on Yolt and Snoop using Clydesdale Bank.

Such confusion :grimacing:

*edit
The log in for Virgin Money through Emma is Clydesdale Bank but my Customer no. is 3 digits longer than I can enter. I’m stuck I guess.

Capital One (UK) is fully out - you can try to connect now. :slight_smile:

I think you can remove Bó from the list now :wink:

2 Likes

Eheheheh. I knew we shouldn’t have done it. :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah! It should be! I second ratesetter

That means I’m unlikely to ever put money into Moneybox then. Karma matters