(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Yes yes yes, this is coming for sure with open banking. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From what I see, on Yolt, they have a screen scraping connection. They are asking for username / password.

Are there any updates to your Tesco integration, Yolt now details balances without a second authentication.

We are working on this (as in building the integration while I am typing, so we should have 2-3 weeks max ahead).

1 Like

Sadly switching to Yolt which has working feeds for Amazon, Sainsburys and Tesco (the Emma-Tesco feed needs to be authenticated every day which makes it unusable). I’ll consider switching back to Emma if/when you fix. A comms to indicate expected feed fix dates would be nice.

2 Likes

It’s a real shame that we’re losing valued members to other platforms.

The feed introduction/fix update is a nice idea to add!

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Uphold Integration

Different platforms - different requirements - different users.

It’s one thing to have valued members, it’s another if those we value don’t value us.

I’ve changed a bank account so I can (eventually) add it to Emma. My previous financial institution wasn’t supported. :wink:

There are 3 integrations I’m looking at to provide a complete overview if you are able to provide any updates in addition to your current work to update the Tesco api to stop repeated log in:
HSBC to sync credit cards
Freetrade
Moneybox

Hi
Is there any news in relation to John Lewis Credit card

Thx

I want to add another vote for Triodos

1 Like

Is Sainsbury’s bank already on the list of pending integrations?

1 Like

Yes, it is. :slight_smile:

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Marks & Spencer

I’d love to see it grow, but not Expend

I vote for Nest Pensions (it’s what my part-time job provider connects with paycircle to)

2 Likes

It would be really nice if the OP could be updated.

The cooperative bank seems to have stopped working with Emma, in suprised there was no announcement or info about this and quite disappointed.

We have sent an email and announced it across all our social media channels on Monday morning. :slight_smile:

I am happy to say we have released Tesco Open Banking, which doesn’t require constant authentication to refresh the data. :wink:

2 Likes