(Most-Wanted šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§) integrations

1. Wirex is much cheaper then coinbase, but lack of integration makes me not happy
  2. LTC, XLM, USDC, USDT coins
  3. Another vote for Moneybox and Wealthify
  4. Aqua Credit Card
  5. Koto and Tymit cards
  6. Monese and Zeux
    And all I am using would be covered :sweat_smile:
2 Likes

This thread getting tidied up?

1 Like

We have started looking at the missing credit cards: Capital One, Aqua, New Day and a few banks including Sainsburyā€™s and Yorkshire Bank. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to Sainsburyā€™s credit card integration. Was it available before prior to Open Banking? Could have sworn it was working before. Thanks

2 Likes

This is such great news @edoardomoreni!
:+1:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: N26 Integration

Isnā€™t Yorkshire Bank being transitioned to Virgin Money?

We never had it. :stuck_out_tongue:

They do have an API, so we are looking into it. Itā€™s the same for Clydesdale Bank.

1 Like

I see that the news about work on these new integrations has now been posted on Twitter. So itā€™s official that work has started, and not just something you are looking into.

Great to hear!

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.47.13

1 Like

Looking forward to it then! Thanks

1 Like

Another vote for ā€œInteractive Investorā€ (ii.co.uk) integration. Thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™ve made a couple of changes to the original message and put a poll in. What you were looking for? @o99 @grant.m

2 Likes

Iā€™ve voted for my top 5, but limiting the poll to 5 is pretty harsh! I wanted to vote for about 10 that I actually use.

PS: Just checked, itā€™s actually 12!

1 Like

Thanks. The post says Newday is in development but also has Aqua in the poll. Wouldnā€™t Newday integration give access to Aqua? (I thought Aqua was a Newday brand)

1 Like

My understanding is that itā€™s the same API across the whole NewDay network, which will be easily implemented across their brands once it has been integrated once.

Emma have chosen to integrate with Amazon first (by the looks of it), but the rest will (I hope) follow shortly afterwards.

1 Like

Excellent.

Missing a few suggestions though:

• Coinbase
  • Uphold

Wirex disappeared from list :sweat_smile:
Like Coinbase it is FCA licensed so yours bank shouldnā€™t terminate yours account like it can happen when using most other crypto exchanges - and it has smaller fees then coinbase

1 Like

To be honest, I am not sure - but I think the API covers everything, so yeah it would be Amazon, Aqua and all the others hopefully.

3 Likes