(Most-Wanted ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง) integrations

+1 for Interactive Investor, Sainsbury Bank, and NS&I

New suggestions for CoinTracking and Splitwise

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revolut / Revolut Business

Iโ€™m going to say days (and wait for that guess to be adjusted).

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Skipton Integration

RBS One Account please

Hey @rkscotney

Welcome to the community, donโ€™t forget to introduce yourself here :wave:

Thank you for the suggestion :blush:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut / Revolut Business

another vote for tesco bank it seems to be the only one where i have to request a pin each time i want to sync although i havenโ€™t added all of my bank accounts.

2 Likes

Hey @savenotspend1973

Welcome to the community!

You can connect Emma to Tesco bank, are you having problems doing this?

iโ€™ve connected it but i think its one of the banks that needs OTP each time i want to sync balances.

edit iโ€™ve read that this hopefully will stop in september when the banks have to comply with open banking apiโ€™s or something like that so iโ€™ve read.

3 Likes

Certainly Moneybox, Marcus, NS&I, Plum, PayPal credit for me

3 Likes

Great suggestions! Only 3 more posts to go :wink: haha

I know itโ€™s unlikely, but would be great to be able to see my government Help to Save account in there :grinning:

Whatโ€™s this?

If youโ€™re eligible for it, itโ€™s an amazing deal. You can save up to ยฃ50 a month. After 2 years, they give you a bonus of 50% of what youโ€™ve paid in. You can repeat this for another 2 years, earning up to ยฃ1200 over the 4 years.

1 Like

Not really a bank, but Iโ€™d love an integration with my TFL/Oyster account to see the price of each trip instead of the daily transaction.

3 Likes

This is really great, I will definitely share with people, thanks!

We were talking about this here earlier and the problem is how long tfl take to charge you :sob: Such a nightmare haha