(Most-Wanted) Features

Interesting idea! I like it :bulb::bulb:

1 Like

Hi Rebekah, thanks for the quick reply! It’s great to see you are responding to your community :slight_smile:

1 Like

This app is seriously bright. I really struggle to take in all the information and multicoloured boxes. The dark mode mockups I’ve seen previously would make a world of difference.

The app works really great but I was really surprised that I couldn’t find a dark mode option already! Such a shame.

1 Like

Heyyy @Dylanausten :wave:

Thanks for your feedback here :blush:

Dark mode is definitely something we want to create, but at the moment the team is busy busy on a couple of other big features!

We’ll let the community know as soon as we start working on it as we know a few other people have also asked for this :blush:

This one is very annoying. Please can we make the necessary changes to recognise a transfer out to/in from personal accounts?

Especially when they are accounts linked to Emma!

I suppose this could be automatic or defined once by the user.

Hello @Afjewkes :wave:

Thanks for posting on the Emma Community :bear:

Do you mean like this? :point_down:

Could you add more frequent syncing as a Pro account feature?
Perhaps double the number of daily background syncs compared to free account?

3 Likes

That’s actually a really good idea!

I would prefer to be able to schedule syncs.

Basically, 8am and 6pm would be perfect for me

2 Likes

The one big missing feature for me is being able to move money between bank accounts via Open Banking.

1 Like

We have thought about this a lot, but does it really work? I always have issues with barclays.

It’s quicker for me to just do it manually in many cases. Open Banking payments are all they are cracked up to be.

With more and more providers offering virtual cards, it’s even quicker to just store a virtual card and charge that if the bank or service allow. I do this with Nutmeg and T212.

2 Likes

Agree. In my case I find it’s quicker just to hop into the relevant banking app and do the transfer from there - in my experience Open Banking transfers just aren’t seamless enough to make them worth the bother.

2 Likes

I also think the frequency with which I now transfer between accounts I own is rare.

I remember the early days of Monzo when people were not sure about it, I would put in £200 and quickly get through it. I try to avoid these sort of things now and just fund my accounts with larger sums.

Add car loans to their bank so you can glance on how much you owe . Also link real estate to zillow to see market value changes

Hi,

One feature that should be easy to add and could be very useful is:

You know how we manually add a loan (for me, it’s a Tesco Bank loan that I need to manually add), we should be able to link a regular transaction to the manually added loan so that the balance automatically updates whenever the linked transaction occurs.

I.e. I pay Tesco Bank £130 every month on or around the same date. Instead of having to manually add a transaction to the loan, if I could link that £130 that comes out regularly, it could be very handy.

Let me know what you guys think.

5 Likes

Hey @Zein!

Welcome to the Emma Community :v:

We are currently testing this! You can find out more about this through the link below :arrow_down:

1 Like

Also, the ability to sync just one account would be a nice Pro feature.

1 Like

This is precisely what I asked for back in September, but it didn’t go anywhere :pensive:

We could do this very easily.