Anyone else here using Moneyhub? It’s free for 30 days and then costs £10 a year (or £15 if you purchase via the app)
- Support for a lot of accounts and types
- Manual accounts
- Custom categories with subcategories e.g. Household can contain Bills, home repairs, education etc.
- App is mainly a wrapper for the website and isn’t the best - no notifications etc.
- Some issues with accounts that use/need 2FA like Tesco needing manual refreshing
- Did I mention the app is rather clunky? I think their site is having issues right now so the app keeps locking up on me…
Some screenshots of it are at https://www.moneyhub.com/the-details but a few self-obfuscated ones are below (I can only post one image per post as I’m a new user so see replies for more)
Spending analysis gauge, can also choose bar or pie chart graphs too: