Looking for Revolut Testers šŸ‘€

@lilli I donā€™t think Iā€™m on the right Discourse trust level yet - please can you message me first and I will message you back?

Edit: I am now, never mind!

2 Likes

Same here im not sure i can send private messages yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

better get posting :joy:

1 Like

Everyone should be connected by now, but let me know if you have not managed to connect :slight_smile:

I canā€™t send emails on my account yet!

Can you message me?

Hey

Revolut is now live on the app so you should be able to search for it in banks :slight_smile:

This sentance is a little contradicting. Did you mean that it is now live or that it is not live?

1 Like

Thank god I have got you watching out for me @BendikHa :joy:

Did not mean to nitpick, I was just curious if youā€™d ment to say that it is now life for everyone. Because then I could tell all my friends about it!

Iā€™m genuinly grateful haha donā€™t need everyone in the thread getting confused.

Revolut is officially live now so anyone can connect!

Now that the Revolut integration is public, would you consider releasing your app in all the European App Stores? Revolut is available in all of Europe, but your app is only available in the UK, US and Canada.

Hi Everyone and lilli, thank you for the fast integration of Revolut I am so far amazed by Emma.
As I am new to this and didnā€™t have the time to read all through I would like to ask you what is meant by Revolut PIN? Is it my bank card PIN? It would be nice to specify it. Because at this time I am unable to connect it.

It is the PIN you use to open the Revolut app

1 Like

Hey @Vadio

Welcome to the Emma community! :wave:

Yes as @seb kindly responded it is the pin you use to open the Revolut app :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any other questions

Best

Lilli

1 Like

Thank you, @lilli and @Seb for the welcome and your super fast response. :star_struck:
I am now in. In Emma,
My suggestion would be to rename ā€œPINā€ to ā€œRevolut Passcodeā€ as they call it.

Iā€™ll recommend Emma to my nearly 1K community of entrepreneurs on Facebook.

Thank you.

2 Likes

You are welcome @Vadio

Unfortunately, the sign in page is owned by Revolut so you will have to give them a message :wink:

Thank you for sharing Emma with your community they are more than welcome to join us over here! :grin:

Ok, @lilli thatā€™s a good point will write them now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to hear you are in @Vadio

If you leave feedback for Revolut it might be worth using their community (if you want to).
That way, other users will be able to comment on it and hopefully give your idea more support.

I thought it was confusing when I was first connecting my account too!

1 Like

Iā€™m a Revolut Pioneer. Iā€™ll mention it on their internal Slack channel too

2 Likes

Amazing thanks @eighty3benjamin

1 Like