Looking for Revolut Testers šŸ‘€

If you go to the ā€˜Accountā€™ tabs you will see the balance of each account, but under ā€˜Feedā€™ you will see the balance of all acounts in GBP/USD/CAD.

Where? :sweat_smile:

Maybe I should have explained myself better. If I go to the ā€˜Acountsā€™ tab, I will see the balance of each Revolut account in their respective currency. Meaning that if the account balance is in NOK, it is displayed in NOK. If I go to the ā€˜Feedā€™ tab and look at ā€˜Currentā€™. I see the total ammount in USD. I guess that has something to do with wether or not I am considered a UK, US or Canadian user.

Smth weird with pending transactions. Apparently there is a bunch of very old transactions in Revolut which have not been posted.
Update: apparently these are the result of adding cards to Apple Pay and should disappear.

Iā€™ve been playing around with the Revolut integration for a little while now and Iā€™ve the same issueas as @trofushka where Iā€™ve a bunch of old authorizations.

In Revolut Iā€™ve the ā€˜Spare changeā€™ feautre enabled, which have lead to a lot of ā€˜Spare changeā€™ transactions that clutters up the feed that manually has to be excluded. There is also some issues where Emma does not exclude a transaction if it appears in both PayPal and at my Revolut card.

This is awesome!

We have a 1hr cache on the refreshes.

1 Like

Iā€™m beyond happy to have Revolut integrated with Emma. Iā€™ve done some manual work, but now it works almost perfectly. Iā€™ve excluded all transfers between personal accounts such as my Norwegian account, Chase and Revolut. Iā€™ve excluded all ā€˜Top Upsā€™ in Revolut and renamed them with the name of the apropriate card I used to top up and added ā€˜Top Upā€™ as a note.

Iā€™ve also excluded all currency exchange transfers, Vault transfers (In/out) and all Cashback transfers Iā€™ve added to a seprate ā€˜Bonusā€™ category. Iā€™ve gone through all my transactions from the past year to make sure all purchases and refunds have gone in the same category.

2 Likes

What a legend. :rocket:

1 Like

Iā€™ve a plan to rename all the spare change transactions to ā€˜To Sparechange Vaultā€™ and ā€˜From Sparechange Vaultā€™ in the future, but as I have a few hundred of them, I think I will wait until you give us the option to rename multiple transactions at once :joy:

Iā€™ve also taken the time to go over all my transactions from the last 12 months and update them if the merchant name is wrong or missing a logo.

When I gave Emma permission to access my Revolut account I gave access to my NOK, EUR, GBP and USD accounts. I also have SEK, DKK and JPY accounts. Whoud the easiest way to add them be to add _another Revolut connection and then only select these mercants? Iā€™m afraid that if I delete the excisting Revolut account all my edits will be gone.

Hey @liamdaly, you should have it now.

Count me in!

1 Like

Hey @christophergunn

Can you please send me your email address in a private message?

@lilli Hey. Iā€™ve quite a few friends that uses Revolut. Can they download their account and connect their account or do they email need to be pre-appoved

Happy to help test Revolutā€¦

Hey

Get them to join this community and send me their email addressā€™ and I will get them set up!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @marcusbs

Can you please send me your email address in a private message and I will get you set up :slight_smile:

I would love to added to the testing list.

Me too please!

1 Like

Hey Seb

Welcome to the community!

Can you please send me your email in a private message so I can get this set up for you :blush:

1 Like