Looking for Revolut Testers 👀

Heroooooooooo.

1 Like

Yep I’ll ask!

Can someone post a screenshot of the login page showing where it asks for the pin please

1 Like

1 Like

This has been passed on to the right people now.

1 Like

Thanks @eighty3benjamin!!!

Under “Revolut” GBP I can see my full account number. Why isn’t thay the case for my Revolut EUR and Revolut NOK as well? With Chase I’d also love to see the full account number, not only the last digits.

1 Like

Interested! I’m from Italy though, so it would be the main Emma account since it is the only one compatible with me (apart from PayPal)

Hey. Unfortunately as of now Emma is only available to citizens of the UK, US or Canada. That means you unfortunately won’t be able to connect your Revolut accounts.

1 Like

Keep me in the loop if you’ll ever expand in the EU too!

1 Like

Definitely! we always post updates on here and you can follow us on twitter for the latest Emma news :sunglasses:

What conversion rate does Emma use for converting between currencies? I recently received 5 000 NOK and converted it to USD at once. Revolut gave me 575,19 USD, while if I take a look at the incoming transfer in Emma, Emma says the 5000 NOK equals 580.27 USD.

Also, for bank transfers that contains a description, it would be nice if they showed up in Emma as well.

1 Like

We will have a different conversion rate to Revolut. I am not sure of the exact one we use, it will be someone online.