Help us test NewDay!

We have finished integrating NewDay cards.

If you drop your emma.to link, we’ll be able to activate it on your side. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Add me in!

Thanks.

Christmas has come early! :christmas_tree:

Yes please! https://emma.to/webbnik

Hi @edoardomoreni,

Sorry to bother you, but just to check I’m not being stupid here, I’m not seeing any NewDay brands listed under Add Account yet?

I assumed that, for those of us who posted here, it would have been switched on this morning?

Just enabled it. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply (especially since I know I’ve been hassling you about this for about 2 years!).

It still isn’t showing for me yet, but I’ll give it time to propagate through the system and try again later this afternoon.

:+1:

1 Like

Just fully close the app and open it again. :slight_smile:

I tried that (totally gone from multitasking) and relaunched but still no change in the account list!

I suspect there is a slightly delay from when the change is made to when it becomes fully active, so I will check back in a couple of hours and let you know how I get on. Fingers-crossed!

I’m happy to test, thanks

Hi. I requested this yesterday but still cannot see it despite restarting the app? Please help

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one!

I said earlier I would give it more time, but it’s not showing for me either as of right now.

(Apologies for being so impatient, but I am very excited to add my NewDay card)

1 Like

emma.to/michaeldowns

We have enabled everyone above this post.

To see if you have access, you should see this list.

1 Like

@edoardomoreni

Here’s what I see after restarting:

1 Like

Same for me. I was added to the list by CS a few days ago. Forced restart doesn’t work

1 Like

I’d also like to test (have msgd support per the in-app note) but putting my emma.to/davidgoodwin here too.

1 Like

Please can I test this emma.to/kennydyson

1 Like

I would have done, but I have changed phone and cannot access my Emma account on new phone as it keeps trying to create me a new one!!

Cannot recall which method I used to create first one.

Tried two or three different ways and ended up deleting them all as none had my accounts listed in them :man_facepalming:

Uninstalled Emma in the end. I coped before without it.

Have been waiting for it for long.

Please enable it on my account