Features we are currently working on 🛠

@lilli Can you tell me if it will be possible to import CSV or Excel files into the Manuel Accounts? as of now I’m using Spendee to track all my manual accounts. I’ve five years of financial data for each of my account in Spendee and would love to export it and bring that over to Emma.

I would also like to know if I will be able to add transactions older than a year to connected accounts in Emma? If not, I guess I could just create and account that’s called ex ‘:open_file_folder: Revolut’, add all my old transactions and mark it as closed? Thay way it won’t show in the list, but the transaction data will still be shown in transactions and analytics.

1 Like

Hi @BendikHa

I’m afraid not.

When we have built manual transactions you could do this yes

Meaning, when you launch manual accounts later this week you’ll only be able to create new transactions. Not import old transactions?

(I think I read somewhere manual accounts would come this week)

It’s not coming this week but it is coming soon!

That is correct for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any update on the requests for the all accounts tab feature ?

It would be awesome to have a graph of investments/ savings and current to see how they grow over time!

This sounds like a good feature - would let you know how your finances are going

Aka if you’re closer to being rich or if you’re going to be pre-rich for a while more!

Hey @Lewis92

This idea has been put forward to the team. The list above is a priority for us at the moment but we are always adding new features so keep an eye out :slight_smile:

Where do you read this stuff? :joy:

We should be ready end of the month.

I’ve read so much lately I might have mixed it up with something else, the way to see your banking fees in the US for instance.

1 Like