Desktop version

Hey!

We’re excited about it too, but we don’t have an exact launch date yet. Hopefully, it’ll be soon! Thanks for your patience - our team really appreciates it! :raised_hands: :grin:

Hey guys,

quick update - the iPad and MacBook app (M1) will be available in March.

5 Likes

Excited about the MacBook app release - commenting to follow and get notified when the app is available. Been waiting this since being an Emma user in 2019!

2 Likes

thanks for the support!! anytime soon :eyes: :purple_heart:

Soon… or soon soon?

Soon soon soon :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the desktop version. I’ll be jumping on Ultimate subscription once the web version is released.

2 Likes

Can’t wait either!

‘April’ soon?

That’s too soon aha

1 Like

Can you only register and use the Emma App on a smart phone and not on a laptop / desktop ??

We are live on mobile, iPad and MacBooks that support iPad apps. We don’t support Web yet - this will come by the end of the year. :slight_smile:

That’s a bit odd and old school !! anyway I would prefer to join the Plus plan but the app doesn’t allow me to connect to my current account ( sole trader account)…
Where as Moneyhub does and have a simple option of choosing - personal / business account
So , how do I solve this issue?

Hi @Devdass, business accounts are supported via Emma Ultimate. :slight_smile:

Hello! Can you please let me know how to download the MacbookApp, I can only use the iPad app from the AppStore on my Macbook it seems

Hey @vtt75, that’s what we mean by MacBook app. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see; this is a good hack. Is a real desktop version in the roadmap (or web dashboard)? The UX is quite confusing using Emma from the MacBook.

I understand that’s in the short-term (3 months) roadmap though: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

1 Like