iPad version for everyone

When will a tablet version be available? Standard iPhone version is fine for day to day And in the run but for planning your budget a larger format is required. Yes the iPhone works on my iPad but it’s not designed for it and is a big compromise. Your competitors e.g Moneydashboard offer it. Or failing that a web version

2 Likes

At this point, we are fully focused on mobile.

We want to build a web version, but I don’t have an exact date yet. :cry:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tablet friendly version of Emma

You need to do this ASAP please. I bought a subscription through the very (too) efficient sign-up process only to discover the only UI is a mobile App version. For a tool like this there HAS to be a larger screen version for proper management. Tablet (at least) if not desktop as well. Think about people with poor eye-sight and need a larger screen. Considering now asking for a refund and trying something else.

Hi, is there any update on an iPad version of this app. It would be great to see things better on a larger screen.

5 Likes

Hey guys,

I just want to let you know we are going to speed this up and actively working on an official iPad version. I don’t really have an ETA, but we are talking weeks, not months. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have you considered providing a tablet friendly version of your app? Be really nice to use landscape orientation on the larger tablet screen on my iPad (and other tablets well of course!).

1 Like

Hey David,

a web version is on the table, but for tables, we haven’t discussed yet. :wink:

2 Likes

I am really looking forward to the web version! Do you have an ETA or it is :zipper_mouth_face:?

2 Likes

No ETA at the moment as we’re spending all our energy on making the app even better but rest assured it’s always on our mind :desktop_computer:

2 Likes

I’m on a computer 9 hours a day, so having a web app would be awesome as well.

We still feel we haven’t fully grasped mobile yet - so having desktop and mobile at the same time would be a bit problematic in terms of development as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When will a tablet version be available? Standard iPhone version is fine for day to day And in the run but for planning your budget a larger format is required. Yes the iPhone works on my iPad but it’s not designed for it and is a big compromise. Your competitors e.g Moneydashboard offer it. Or failing that a web version

1 Like

Hey @Caderman :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

As mentioned earlier in the thread, while this is definitely on our long-term to-do list, we’re concentrating on nailing the mobile version first :muscle:

Hi!

It’s been 2 years. I’ve been loving Emma 3.0 but would LOVE to see a tablet/web version launch alongside it. Please update us on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you guys have any feedback or must to have for iPad?

I am thinking we could move the bottom tab to the left (like a side bar) and just keep elements where they are. This would simplify things a lot without doing too much work on it (we can do this in 2-3 weeks max).

The cool thing is we can also add support for the M1 MacBooks, so you can run the app both on iPad and Mac.

2 Likes

Any update on Emma for iPad?

Also, any update on Emma for Apple Watch?

We are in the process of doing all the “background work” to make this happen. :slight_smile:

I hope we can have something before end of the year.

1 Like

I have an update on this. :point_down::point_down:

3 Likes