Budget planner for future months

The budget planner for the current month is very useful, but it would also be a great to have the ability to plan for futute months ahead as some months have additional spend to account for that would be different to the average month, for example renewal of car insurance. It would be good to have the option to plan for several months ahead so that this additional spend can be acknowledged

5 Likes

Agreed! I was just thinking the budget feature in Emma is pretty basic. Ideally, there would be an option to have a list tab of future bills (name, category, amount for fields).

Even better would be two types of lists: upcoming bills (committed expenses) and a wish list of items you plan to buy when you have the money (name, category, amount, link to item (optional)).

2 Likes

I agree I was just trying to work out if this feature exists.

In order to plan better I would like to know if this is possible or I got to go back to excel documents?

MoneyDashboard has a simple version of this.

1 Like

Can you share take a screenshot and share it here?

For the future, we want to add forecast, but that would still fit within the current month/budgeting period. What’s the use case for planning for life insurance in 6 months?