Advanced Transactions Editing

We have a design to introduce bulk editing, the ticket is in backlog and we are looking to prioritise this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I tried Emma a while ago and have just picked it up again and signed up for an Ultimate subscription. I’ve come across the same limitation as everyone above, in that while it’s nice to be able to bulk edit Categories and Tags from the All Transactions view, in practice I’m looking at Anayltics to check spending each month, then reviewing transactions in each of the categories. It’s when I’m reviewing the categories that I’d like to be able to select and re-categorise multiple transactions at the same time. As others have said, it’s a real pain to back out of there and go back to the All Transactions view to try and find the ones I want to change. Being able to bulk select and edit from a list of search/filter results would be a good workaround. Is this on the roadmap at all?

Yes, we have a design that moves advanced editing in search and analytics. It’s ready, just taking some extra time to build. :wink:

2 Likes