Where did you hear about Emma?

Once you have excluded them a few times, it naturally picks it up and then excludes them in the future. I don’t have to do it anymore really!

TBH - this forum has helped me to talk about EMMA; it has taught me things I didn’t know and given me the ability to help with discussions. Well done everyone on the forum!!
Hans
Have a lovely evening

1 Like

Thanks for being a great member of the Emma community @Hans :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are very kind. I do try!!

2 Likes

Through the App Store

3 Likes

Were you searching something in particular? :slight_smile: @Orko

Just budgeting apps

1 Like

That’s cool, thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Overall I am enjoying the app and the forum still far. I think I have set up the monthly budget writing my but am not sure really

But glad to be here anyway

2 Likes

Hey @Orko

Hope you are good!

Let me know if you need any help with setting your budget :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Monzo forum, lots of recommendations in a questions about the best apps.

Yes, it’s extremely popular over there. :wink:

I heard about Emma through Cinzia (@ The Personal Philosophy Project) on Youtube!! I actually use a program called YNAB (You Need A Budget) for my master budget (I cannot recommend it though, they’ve switched from a single paid program to an annual subscription service) but having my cards tied in were never an option and I have to manually enter in transactions. It would be such a relief to be able to open my phone and see how much I have left in various categories.

1 Like

I took at look at Cinzia at YouTube. So so good!

1 Like

@Joel She really is!! She’s the one that inspired me to do a no-buy year this year. I’m really glad she suggested this app

How are you finding the no-buy year so far? Any tricks?

No original ones! I unsubscribed from the tempting marketing emails I would get daily and haven’t ventured into my most dangerous stores yet, haha. The few things that I’ve come across that I would have bought last year I took pictures of, and I have a small (but growing) gallery of “things I didn’t buy” and it’s satisfying to look at the things that aren’t cluttering up my house right now.

What would help would be a small poster to put up in Schools or colleges
I heard about Emma on the old Starling Forum and love it
Hans x

1 Like

This is actually a cute idea!

I searched budgeting apps on Google Play Store.
I have tried a lot before I discovered Emma.
Emma is the best I’ve used (so far :wink:)
So much so that I’ve become a PRO users (subscribed).

1 Like