What apps do you find the most useful?

Hey Everyone,

In our latest blog post we rounded up five apps that we find incredibly useful for saving money in our everyday lives! We talked about Too Good To Go, Hopper, Classpass, Emma (Duh) and Dusk.
I’m curious what apps you use that help you save money? Share below any we may have missed!

Blog Post

1 Like

Snoop, ClearScore, Emma

I sometime use Too Good To Go (when I remember it exists). Hadn’t heard of Hopper, Classpass, or Dusk. Will give them a try.

I quite like HotUKDeals, PriceRunner, and TopCashback.

Something I’d like is an aggregator of cashback/rewards sites. I’d like to search for a retailer and be told which platform (TopCashback, Quidco, Emma, Nectar, Amex or whatever) provides best cashback/rewards for that retailer. Does anyone know if something like this exists?

all good ones :clap:t3:

Yeah definely check those other out they are more service based and can be a great way to save on activities!

I think Honey the browser extension acts as an aggregator of cashback and savings! Not sure if it compiles all of them though :sweat_smile:

A couple of sites like Evreward and Cashback Monitor exist in the US, but I’ve never found one in the UK.

I did suggest to the CEO of Curve once that it would be a great addition to their feature set, as I could then not only find the best value shopping portal with the highest saving, but also use the right card in Curve that offered the most points/cashback with that merchant (even using their Time Travel feature after the purchase). Double win!

1 Like

The thing is all the solutions you have mentioned already aggregate affiliate platforms (we use 2), so there is no real need to aggregate Amex / Emma. There might be some exclusives here and there, but the vast majority is shared.