New graph behaviour

The behaviour when I switch tabs on android seems to have changed.

Previously when I switched between Everyday, Savings, Investments and Loans it would keep the vertical positioning of the accounts list the same. So for example, if I’d scrolled down and the account list was, say, 20% of the way down from the top of the screen, with only 20% of the graph visible, when I switched from Everyday to Savings the tabs would stay in the same vertical positioning with only 20% of the graph visible.

Now, when I switch tabs it resets, filling the entire top of the screen with the graph. If I want to see my full list of accounts I have to scroll down each time I switch tabs. It doesn’t remember my previous positioning.

Honestly, I know it’s been said before, but the graph is pretty much useless. This changed behaviour feels like a huge retrograde step to force users to see it every single time they switch tabs, meaning I have to constantly scroll to see my accounts on each tab. I’d much rather I could turn the graph off altogether as a smoothed line with no empirical values adds nothing useful in terms of functionality.

1 Like

Screenshot to explain. This is now the layout I see every time I switch between the tabs - the graph fills the top half of my screen. Complete waste of screen real estate. I have to scroll to see my other accounts and credit cards, whereas before it remembered my positioning.

Yes,

we have aligned Android with iOS behaviour.

The Android behaviour wasn’t intended. In a case where you have lots of checking accounts, but zero savings, you would find a blank page, which is not really nice to look at.

OK, thanks for confirming - but can we address the reality that the graph is still useless? :pensive:

We will remove the graphs for current / credit cards in the short term future.

Savings and Investments will have their own separate graphs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! :slight_smile: Thanks!