(Most-Wanted 🇨🇦) integrations

It’s been requested here before (as far back as a year ago) but please include TD WebBroker investment account. The data is visible on the main login page for TD Bank, should be a very simple mapping.

Hey @nfang,

I’ll keep you updated on this when I hear back from the inquiry I submitted to our provider :wink:

Mainstreet credit union, there are a number Mainstreet banks listed but none are my bank, Mainstreetcu.ca formerly Sydenham credit union.

1 Like

Hey @Asymons

Please can you reach out to our in-app live chat about adding this integration? :blush:

We can then request it from our provider to add this, as integrations in Canada aren’t up to us :crossed_fingers:

KOHO would be another very handy to have integrated. Thanks! :grin:

2 Likes

@rebekah
Shouldn’t Add my bank to list of options have been merged with Canada instead of USA?

Mainstreet Credit Union are based in Canada.

Just an observation.

:grin:

1 Like

Can you please at Mainstreet Credit Union to the list of bank options? There are a number of main streets listed but none are my bank mainstreetcu.ca here in ontario

Yes, good spot thanks!

1 Like

It’s a bummer Rogers Bank wouldn’t work with Emma. Was really looking forward to having a reliable budgeting tool and Emma checked all the boxes. Unfortunately, it won’t work for me without it. Cancelling the pro plan this week :cry:

Hey @brian0306

Sorry to hear that :cry:

We’ll post any updates regarding Roger Bank here so keep an eye out, and hopefully, we’ll see you back on Emma Pro soon! :raised_hands:

I just need koho and this app would be perfect. I saw that koho doesn’t support plaid. I don’t know if reaching out to koho would help but I would love to see them added because my budget and analytics is so inaccurate because of this.

Hey @Kali :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community!

Thanks for letting us know about Koho - we’ll keep a note of this and post any updates here :blush:

Please add account access to Questrade - one of the most popular investment accounts in Canada.

Hey @Chump247!

Thanks for your suggestion - we’ve taken note! :rocket:

Rogers bank

1 Like

Please add access to Canada life (https://my.canadalife.com/sign-in) it’s one of the more popular retirement saving providers in Canada.

1 Like

Please add integration for KOHO bank!

This bank looks super cool!

1 Like

Financial Institutions to add:

1. Brim Financial
  2. Neo Financial

Investment Institutions to add:

1. Questrade
  2. Wealthsimple Trade

Hey @rynthedeathless :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community and thanks for suggesting these integrations - we’ve noted them down :raised_hands: