(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nutmeg Integration

Hi!
I’ve happily got 5 integrations working (I was quite lucky to have all supported accounts), but I am really sad not to see support for:

• NewDay Amazon MasterCard (which I think you are tracking as Amazon already?)
  • Trading 212
    Is there any update or plan on those two?

Looks like the open banking update means that savings accounts with Halifax no longer show up in Emma. Is that something they’ve imposed?

Hiya @sivnkya

If you’re not being given the option to add your Halifax savings accounts in Emma, it’ll be because their Open Banking API (the system we use to connect to your accounts) doesn’t support it :frowning:

Reach out to them and ask them to consider supporting these accounts in Open Banking

1 Like

Can I suggest Fineco UK? They seem to have API ready https://devportal.finecobank.com/

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Al Rayan Integration

Could you add Aviva and Royal London pensions?

1 Like

Are Coventry Building Society and Funding Circle on your list? Do either have timelines?

Hello,

are you planning to add Trader 212? It has many users and investment options.

Thanks.

1 Like

Any update on TransferWise? Just checked and not in the list

Yes, we have actually built this integration and just need to enable it. :slight_smile:

Whatever happened to SLC?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut / Revolut Business

Aqua Credit Card would be massively appreciated. Any word on it?

1 Like

Will never happen.

2 posts were split to a new topic: eToro Integration

Any word on sainsburys bank credit cards? Money Dashboard now have them integrated through open banking.

1 Like

Faith. :rofl:

Excited to be proved wrong! :smirk:

Would like to see Aqua as well. Yolt used to have and disabled their integration but seems to be testing it again… I have installed Emma when searching for new options but no luck. :frowning:

1 Like