(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Moneybox
John Lewis
Dozens

3 Likes

How are you finding it?

Not bad only had account in last two weeks. Like the dashboard look and feel better than Monzo. Also like the IFTTT which is an interesting concept and adds a bit of fun.

2 Likes

Dozens would be an interesting one - just make sure you get an API that includes the shareholder’s second card in some way

1 Like

Yes, I am not sure they have an API. :slight_smile:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Amazon Cards Integration

Not a UK integration as such but it would be nice if Emma could integrate with open banking providers directly instead of using this bollocks provider laying in-between.

You know for nationwide in Yolt it literally flashes you to the app quickly, and lets you use your card reader - as Nationwide are correcting you to their open banking stuff directly.

No one remembers their Nationwide memorable data, and at one point said memorable data didn’t even work! Would be a lot better if there was direct integration.

Hey,

From September this is what we are going to be doing. At the moment we are going to be offering testing for open banking so if this is something you would like to test let me know and we can switch you later this week.

:clap: sign :clap: me :clap: up :clap:

1 Like

I don’t have any opinion on the SLC thing as I don’t have one any more, but I’d prefer not to move the credit cards to a separate tab - one of the best things about Emma is that it totals all my day-to-day spending (whether that’s on debit or credit card) under one tab. Maybe a “long-term debts” tab would be more accurate for SLC loans, with credit cards as short-term debts staying on the “everyday” tab. That would also leave the door open to adding other long-term debts, such as mortgages or car loans.

1 Like

Yes I agree, I don’t think I would want to see my Student Loan every day haha, Id feel like I was permanently in debt!

You are :speak_no_evil: just not in a debt that matters

3 Likes

hahaha I like your honesty

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: John Lewis Integration

A post was split to a new topic: NS&I Integration

A post was merged into an existing topic: Amazon Cards Integration

All I need to complete my app is Standard Life Pensions and then I’m away. Would also like pensions as a separate tab from the investments tab…

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Co-operative Bank

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: MoneyBox Integration

I’d love to see integrations with Junior ISA and child trust fund providers such as :slight_smile:

The Children’s ISA (Avalon Investments)
http://thechildrensisa.com/

Foresters Financials
https://www.foresters.co.uk

Finally, it would be really useful to integrate with mortgage providers. Top of my list would be Atom Bank.

Regards,
Kaustav

1 Like