(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

It could appear under a separate tab called Debts (potentially move Credit Cards there as well)

It would show:

• Outstanding balance to repay
  • Interest rate
  • Transactions of what I had already paid off
1 Like

Would be cool to see how much of what you have paid is interest and how much is the actual loan!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Flux Integration

Would a dummy account with the option to add a credit/debit interest rate not do this?

It already is.

The automatic update of figure is what I’m looking for though.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Triodos Bank Integration

Could someone from Emma update the opening post (so as to avoid any repetition posts)?

New Community Member here! Following the removal of Capital One, does anyone have any ideas on possible plans to reintegrate? Although the connection wasn’t perfect, I was certainly useful!

1 Like

Sorry things have been super crazy here but I will update this week

1 Like

I would like an integration with Aqua Bank

They give me a subpar lending (high APR) rewards card that I pay off in full monthly (i only use it because of the 0.5% cashback), but it’d be nice to know how much i’ve put on it in Emma (so I can see in reality how much I’m going to have in my Starling account after paying it off!)

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: TransferWise Integration

Hey @LordMarvolo

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, this was down to Capital One and we do not currently have an ETA on this. We would recommend getting in touch with them directly :slight_smile:

Sorry for the slow reply, My monzo card now shows me the date I travelled on!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Marks & Spencer

The list has now been updated at the top of this feed :muscle:

@grant.m

2 Likes

What’s the likelihood of being able to add Mercedes Benz Finance?

Also a RateSetter IFISA?

Great suggestions, we want to add as many integrations as possible to Emma. I will feedback to the team and in the meantime keep an eye out on the forum for updates :sunglasses:

1 Like

HSBC Expat would be great too! It’s the arm of HSBC tailored for expats (they can open and hold accounts for you in pretty much any currency), located in Jersey: https://www.expat.hsbc.com/

1 Like

Yolt has this, so there must be a way…