(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

thank you, maybe not so exact ETA but something like could happen this year or next?

A functional First Direct :upside_down_face:

we would like this too!

Capital One
Aqua Credit Card

:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hargreaves Lansdown

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Triodos Bank Integration

Welcome to the Community @joshmiles

Great suggestions :raised_hands:

Welcome @bengreenbank

Thanks for sharing your suggestion!

Don’t forget to introduce yourself to everyone : Introduce yourself 👋

I’ve just signed up with Wirex and would love to see support for them.

EDIT: You should also update the post now that you’ve implemented Revolut :smile:

According to TransferWise’s web site, they do now have an API.

2 Likes

I’ve previously suggested an ‘All’ tab too. For me this was primarily because I’d like to have a view where I can see accounts grouped by bank instead of by account type.

But it would also serve the purpose of providing a ‘overall wealth’ page, which I think is essentially what @Lewis92 would like.

1 Like

Just amended!

I like the idea of an overall wealth page :eyes:

1 Like

Wait - hold on, everyone else gets a reply / welcome - and I don’t?

I’ll introduce myself if it helps, I’m Danny, 40, work in Fintech, live in South East London, support Spurs, like to take long walks on the beach, and I drink a mean sangria.

Oh and here’s my original post, any chance of it being acknowledged this time?

https://community.emma-app.com/t/most-wanted-integrations/22/272?u=dbenyammine

@dbenyammine no!!!

Your message slipped through :sob::sob:

TRIPLE WELCOME TO YOU THEN DANNY :orange_heart:

Where in south east london you might be my neighbour? :eyes:

What do you do in Fintech?

Okay I have asked enough questions I will definitely add Tridos to the list thanks for a great suggestion!

My neediness paid off. I’ll try and spin it as tenacity. Hah!

I live in Crystal Palace, (More Upper Norwood these days, as house prices are ridiculous) are you my neighbour?

I work for these people www.globalrelay.com - they’re Canadian and awesome. And they’re looking for good people! (Wink / Nudge, Wink / Nudge - :wink:)

Thanks for the triple welcome! :man_dancing: :clinking_glasses: :tada:

@dbenyammine Ah Crystal Palace is nice, I am in Chislehurst/Bromley so a little bit further out :rofl:

That’s cool that they are canadian, maybe you can get some more canadians to join Emma :wink:

You are welcome happy to have you here. I’m Lilli Head of Community and Brand here, just give me a shout if you have any questions and be as needy as you wish! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here is a bold idea; integrate with AwardWallet. They seem to have an open API where you can connect and display the reward programs that users have added to their account. It’s my opinion that reward programs should also be a part of the financial perspective when looking at ones econemy.

Personally I’ve added 20+ reward programs to my AwardWallet. Everything from Starbucks to Airlines to Cashback programs. I suggest you create another section under ‘Acocounts’ named ‘Rewards’ and put it there.

2 Likes

I suggested this earlier too

1 Like

Any update on adding SLC balance(s)?