(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Mine would be:
II (interactive investor)
CapitalOne
Sainsbury’s
Nutmeg
Crowdcube
And airmile/hotel miles/points - though my suggestion would be to scrape/integrate AwardWallet as that covers virtually everything already

2 Likes

Also hoping for NS&I (Premium Bonds) support soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i prefer emmas format and the way the app works compared to others but yeah it does need to speed along with the integrations asda credit card would be another but i’ve not seen that on any app as yet.

2 Likes

Looks like II do have an API already. Have they been approached?

Not sure! I will check with the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tandem Integration

but the APRs are ~35% and there is a £100 limit p.a.

1 Like

Tesco worked on yolt for me for a while, then just failed to sync every time, so I gave up.

Looking forward to the new world in September

1 Like

Any cashback list over rolls over to the next year, doesn’t it?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tandem Integration

september seems to be the month where alot of companies will become compatible with Emma lets hope they all make it by the deadline but i expect some won’t play nicely.

1 Like

In fact, I had to ask…

Thanks for your email dated 27 March 2019 regarding the cash back on your aqua account (postcode ending ***)

Please be advised that you have an aqua Reward card, which gives 0.5% cash back benefit. These rewards get added to your account on the statement that gets generated after the anniversary date. Your next anniversary date will be ***.

I would like to confirm that since *** until *** you have accumulated £*** worth rewards. The rewards that you accumulate over the year get added in multiples of £5.00.

You can view your cash back points on the first page of your monthly statement on the left side next to account summary.

Also, be advised that you can get maximum cash back of £100.00 in a year and balance will be carried forward in next year.

As per your terms and conditions you are no longer eligible for the cash back if you exceed your credit limit or do not make your contractual minimum payment on time or at all.

I hope this has answered your query. However, if you should have any further questions, please contact us through our online Customer Servicing Website.

1 Like

An all tab on the accounts page would be nice to see how much I’ve saved overall across all of my accounts/ investments over time.

2 Likes

This is a good idea @Lewis92!

Hi, I can’t use the app until one of the following banks are supported.

1. Deutsche bank
  2. Comdirect
  3. N26

The ETA about above banks would be very helpful, thanks.

Hey @wdroid

Welcome to the community!

We do not have exact ETA’s for this but definitely keep an eye out in the forum and don’t forget to introduce yourself here:

thank you, maybe not so exact ETA but something like could happen this year or next?

A functional First Direct :upside_down_face:

we would like this too!

Capital One
Aqua Credit Card

:yellow_heart:

2 Likes