(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

I’m going to say days (and wait for that guess to be adjusted).

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Skipton Integration

RBS One Account please

Hey @rkscotney

Welcome to the community, don’t forget to introduce yourself here :wave:

Thank you for the suggestion :blush:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut / Revolut Business

another vote for tesco bank it seems to be the only one where i have to request a pin each time i want to sync although i haven’t added all of my bank accounts.

2 Likes

Hey @savenotspend1973

Welcome to the community!

You can connect Emma to Tesco bank, are you having problems doing this?

i’ve connected it but i think its one of the banks that needs OTP each time i want to sync balances.

edit i’ve read that this hopefully will stop in september when the banks have to comply with open banking api’s or something like that so i’ve read.

3 Likes

Certainly Moneybox, Marcus, NS&I, Plum, PayPal credit for me

3 Likes

Great suggestions! Only 3 more posts to go :wink: haha

I know it’s unlikely, but would be great to be able to see my government Help to Save account in there :grinning:

What’s this?

If you’re eligible for it, it’s an amazing deal. You can save up to £50 a month. After 2 years, they give you a bonus of 50% of what you’ve paid in. You can repeat this for another 2 years, earning up to £1200 over the 4 years.

1 Like

Not really a bank, but I’d love an integration with my TFL/Oyster account to see the price of each trip instead of the daily transaction.

3 Likes

This is really great, I will definitely share with people, thanks!

We were talking about this here earlier and the problem is how long tfl take to charge you :sob: Such a nightmare haha

Don’t you have access to the date of the transaction? My Lloyds account shows the correct date even if I’m charged days later.

1 Like

Mine would be:
II (interactive investor)
CapitalOne
Sainsbury’s
Nutmeg
Crowdcube
And airmile/hotel miles/points - though my suggestion would be to scrape/integrate AwardWallet as that covers virtually everything already

2 Likes