(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

20 is actually the minimum for first time posters. We have dropped it to 10 for second time ones. eheh

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: OakNorth Bank :deciduous_tree:

This poll is a bit old, but has quite a long list

Also, HMRC please!

5 Likes

That’s true. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tweeted a few times about this - but some sort of integration with crowdfunding platforms (so I can track my investments) would be uhmaze :scream: AngelList/ Seedrs/ Crowdcube :pray:

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Revolut / Revolut Business

We had a chat with Seedrs, but they were just tasting the waters, since they promised an API by November 2018. :sweat_smile:

In terms of Revolut, they will need to release an API by the end of the year. :metal:

3 Likes

:clap: hopefully it’s not going to take much longer then!

2 Likes

It should take a few days to a tech company, probably a weekend. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Freetrade Integration

4 posts were split to a new topic: MoneyBox Integration

Awesome, great to see you’ve pulled it over from Reddit. Mine were covered in there :smiley:

1 Like

Easier to copy/paste. :wink:

Is there a list somewhere with the current status of these, or will you just update everyone when they’re done?

If there is an API, demand and a friendly partner, we just get them done; so far I have personally ghosted on 2 fintechs. The reason was no one had them in the first place, so there was no point in doing a read-only integration.

Cool, yeah good shout. Even if you’re not going to pursue one, will you update it here though?

Yes, of course.

We can keep the whole list updated.

I think moderators can modify it too. :smiley:

@grant.m was already doing some edits yesterday.

1 Like

Legends! I’d be happy to alpha or beta test anything too, any way I could get involved?

Cheers,
James

We were testing Chip a couple of weeks ago, but not it’s fully live.

We’ll need to test some Open Banking integrations later in the summer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! Will keep an eye out :eyes: