(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Yes, I have just asked one of our engineers and he said he never used OTP; so that might be the case.

So… we getting it? :eyes:

Ehehe, we can ask Saltedge to check this out and see how big the coverage is. I think it’s still less than 1% on Emma users. :open_mouth:

Hope Marcus is coming soon, my mrs thinks im money laundering money into a hidden pot…

1 Like

Yes, we have asked them a few times, but there is no real way to connect.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revolut / Revolut Business

The law is European, so they need to comply to PSD2 pretty much.

1 Like

So from September you’ll be able to access any bank account in Europe using an API?

Any payment account will need to provide access in a way or in another (current accounts and credit cards).

2 Likes

Or just pay the fines…

LoL.

It shouldn’t take them anything to open the APIs.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Marcus Integration

Is there any update to Revolut? I’d also like to see an integration with TransferWise.

2 Likes

The first should come later this year. We are not sure about the second. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What about Norwegian account? As a international student and person with friends and connection all over the globe, in addition to accounts in the UK and US I’ve quite a few Norwegian accounts and credit cards. I’d love to be able to connect them as well for a broader picture.

It would also be great if I would be able to connect Venmo and PayPal to show my account balance there.

I’d also like to see an integratioin with Lånekassen (Norwegian State Education Fund) to show my student loan.

2 Likes

I am not sure if our US provider supports Venmo, but we support PayPal already.

I’m happy to see that I was able to pair Emma with PayPal. However, I am less than happy that I had to turn off two factor auth in order to do it, as the provider does not support two factor auth.

1 Like

Wish list:

• Marcus
  • Tandem
  • Student Loan Company
1 Like

With 2FA, you need to re-login every time. :frowning:

Although that might be true, the issue could be solved in a more smooth and secure way. For instance when adding my Chase bank account, I would have to verify with a SMS code or a code sent to my email. Having something similar with PayPal would make me relived.

1 Like