I've been locked out of my savings and I can't reach support

Let me begin my saying I’m a paying customer and I’ve been one for several years now. I recommend Emma on the regular and it’s one of my favorite apps.

I’ve been using its auto-saving feature to save over 10k. Last week I wanted to deposit a sum of cash into my savings and I was met with a new interface that seemingly only allows me to deposit and take money out into an account that has been closed for over a year.

This means my money is currently locked within the app and I have no way to access it.

I tried to contact support several times since Monday but I keep getting met with the same message. No matter how long I wait I seemingly do not get a response. I used to be able to talk to a person immediately and your help pages still mention it. Why can’t I anymore? This doesn’t seem the level of support that a paying customer should get.

What am I supposed to do here? I’m a paying customer and you’ve got my money, why can’t I reach a single person to talk to during work hours in the middle of the week?

I was mildly annoyed but I’m now very concerned honestly

Hi Leonardo,

if you have left a message in live chat, the team should be able to get back to you soon.

Let me take a look.

I’ve replied to you.

Thank you for the help!