Introduce yourself 👋

Welcome Ben!

Thanks for sharing your story and happy to hear you are enjoying Emma :blush:. Make sure you give us a follow on IG here as we currently gear up to start posting some juicy content over the next few weeks!

1 Like

How do we find out our user number?

1 Like

We don’t show it in the app, but if you DM me your email, I can share it with you. No biggie. :smiley: :smiley:

Hey guys, we have just launched in the US & Canada! We are live on Product Hunt, if you have an account it will be great if you could check us out / leave a review. :slight_smile: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/emma-2-0

Hey, i’m Nathaniel and i live and work in the north of England. I am a UI engineer leading development on the dashboard for a language analysis platform. I have been working in the design/development space since 18 (27 now) and am self taught.

I spend a lot of time designing assets and writing code to hopefully make peoples lives that little bit easier.

Some things i like are:

• :art: Design
  • :desktop_computer: Code
  • :video_game:Video Games
  • :derelict_house: Urban Exploring
4 Likes

Hello… We the North…It’s Nilay here from Canada and Always looking for the community for the apps like Emma where people can discuss the issue and suggestion about their use cases. Glad to be here. I heard about Emma from Product Hunt. Currently using Money Pro app from last 10 years and always tried new things coming to the market as I find app I am using customizable as I want but not intuitive and kind of boring. No use of data I am inserting everyday l. I am looking for something which can be like my pal and guiding me on my way of financial journey. First impression has been good with Emma let’s hope it served my purpose.

2 Likes

Hey @nblackburn, nice to e-meet and thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ehehe, that’s great!

It would be cool to know what money apps you guys have in Canada!

There might be many but the one I tried is Money Pro, Pennies, Ming, Spendee, Money coach.

1 Like

ah! Thanks for letting met know, we have a thread here to keep track of all the budgeting apps. Best budgeting apps

Hey @Mudlark

1 Like

Hello, I’m Crystal :wave:

I’m a UI Designer in the US. I’ve been lurking here for a bit and learned lots, so I figured I should properly introduce myself.

I like:
:cat2: Cats
:taco: Good Food
:paintbrush: Drawing
:movie_camera: Movies

I’m really loving Emma so far. It’s easy to use, meets my needs, and has a really fun UI. As someone who sees a lot of boring corporate UI’s as part of my job, it’s really nice to not have that on my phone too. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Crystal!

Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing a bit more about you. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback, we definitely want to make Emma the most playful FinTech app out there!

What kind of companies do you design for?

I work for an engineering company that designs automated systems for airports and theme parks around the world. So I design the ui’s for the operators of those systems like the baggage handlers, customs, security, ride operators, etc. It’s good work, but fairly no nonsense and definitely never fun looking like Emma. :laughing:

2 Likes

Sounds really interesting though! Have you been doing it for a long time?

I’ve been doing this for three years, so not a super long time. Prior to this I worked various jobs for Disney World (I’m located in Orlando) like ride operations, administration, and graphic design. That was definitely more interesting, but it’s nice to make enough money to live off of and pay my student loans. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve missed out because I have never been to Disney land haha!

If you ever get the chance to go, I recommend avoiding summer time! No sane person should be outside in the Florida summer heat, yet so many do it anyway and suffer. :hot_face: Hopefully you get the chance to go someday!

1 Like

I can imagine, I wouldn’t survive to be honest :hot_face:

Fingers crossed! :innocent:

Ben

I love

He-man and the masters of the universe (yes I’m a nerd)
Metal music
My pet rabbits

I’m also disabled

2 Likes