Emma In The Press đŸ»

“Best for finding those sneaky fees and expenses” :rocket:

“Emma is a fantastic budgeting app that shows a lot of promise considering its relative youth. The intuitive interface makes it easy to track and manage your money, set budgets, and monitor your expenses each month, while the pro subscription offers some interesting advantages”

:star::star::star::star::star:

Emma has been included in this list of “15 best budget apps in Canada” :rocket:

1 Like

You must look at a lot of websites to uncover all these articles @rebekah

:raised_hands:

Haha a quick Google search normally does the job! And quite often the author of the article will drop us a message on our social channels which makes things a little easier :blush:

1 Like

Chrome always tries to direct me to Emma Appleton, when I search for “emma app” :rofl:

I had not heard of her before, despite being an avid follower of The Witcher on Netflix.

A very positive review by Homely Economics.

This happens to me alllll the time haha :joy:

Amazing - thanks for finding this!!

1 Like

The Appaholics Podcast has recorded a new pod where they compare Emma and Yolt. If you’ve got a spare 30 mins then definitely give it a listen.

Which app do you think they voted as the best? :smirk::smirk:

An interesting listen.

They sound very young (compared to me :rofl:).

Does that reflect the demographics that use Emma and Yolt, I wonder?

“Emma seems like the fun app, Yolt is more serious”

I love how Emma told them off for going out for a heavy sesh :smile:

And Emma clearly does not buy its tuna from Aldi! listen to the podcast to see what I am on about

I won’t reveal who they thought was best. Readers will have to listen for themselves :rofl:

Yeah, I think they’re both in their early 20’s? :blush:

I definitely agree with this - we’re much more fun and interesting haha :smirk:

This sounds very odd out of context :joy:

1 Like

Might encourage people to listen to the podcast :rofl:

1 Like

“Once downloaded, you can use the app to set budgets, track spending and find and cancel unwanted subscriptions. You can even set up push notifications so that you’re alerted every time your salary comes through or a direct debit is paid, giving you full control over your spending with no need to switch between multiple apps.” :v::v:

I’ve just come across this article from August which compares Emma to Yolt. It’s nice to see that overall they prefer Emma, although there are a couple of things they think Yolt does better than us. Would you agree with their review?

Another great article from September, listing Emma as an app that can save you time, money and stress :v:

Edoardo was invited onto the Black Girl Finance podcast earlier this month to talk about all things Emma :rocket::bear:

You can listen to the podcast on the link below :raised_hands:

“Out of all the top FREE budgeting tools out there, Emma budgeting app has been an underdog accelerating in its popularity over the past 12 months.”

Everyone loves an underdog, right? :laughing:

One of our fave personal finance bloggers/ podcasters has mentioned Emma on the TOPCHAT show as “a money app that everyone should have on their phone” :rocket:

Emma has been spotted in Metro! :clap::rocket:

In the papers and online! :bear:

3 Likes