Chase Bank UK Integration

IMG_4893

3 Likes

This should be fully fully out first week of May.

8 Likes

Would be more than happy to beta test if you need any volunteers!

4 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

We are going to make sure you can test :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy to test aswell, pretty new to the app and chase is my main bank so would be great if this linked

1 Like

Does this mean some of us are going to be able to test the connection?

1 Like

Yes, of course.

We are having a call with Chase in 1hr. I’ll ask them when we can start testing.

3 Likes

Great, id love to be part of the pool to trial it out

1 Like

Okay guys, it seems we are going to do some live testing starting on the 2nd of May. They will support all accounts apart from the rewards balance.

They also mentioned there might be some extra delays. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Lovely, chase seem to not like hitting targets. Well, I’d love to test as soon as possible.

1 Like

Happy to help, I’m assuming UAT has been done now?

Would there be regression testing if they do decide to support the rewards account and would it be taken offline while they do that?

1 Like

Also with chase roundups turned on it might me useful if adding the hide excluded transactions from the recent transactions would be helpful otherwise there will be so many flooding the feed

1 Like

I’m relatively new to Emma and use Chase as one of my main accounts so would love the chance to test the integration when it goes live.

2 Likes

I would like to join the test as well

1 Like

Id like to test too! I really love using emma but since opening a chase account and using this as a primary account for spending it makes emma pretty useless for me. Please let me test on Emma!

1 Like

Add me to the test

1 Like

We are going to let you know here when and how to test this connection soon. :wink:

9 Likes

With chase the roundup for a lot of us is turned on and id be excluding those transactions but it is gonna clog my recent transaction feed. Could we add the toggle in the recent transactions to hide excluded transactions just to keep it tidy. It would be a great time to add it along with the chase integration

1 Like

I hope it’s taken into consideration.

1 Like