Cashback Now Available In Emma 🐻

Am planning to try the cashback for the first time.

When you click a cashback link, it opens a browser within the Emma app. Do you have to complete the purchase within this browser for the purchase to be tracked, or can you copy the link into another browser?

Yes :slight_smile:

I often forget Emma has a cashback feature (I never go into the Save tab). Perhaps you should consider a cashback widget for the Feed tab, especially now that you provide users with the ability to show/hide individual widgets.

1 Like

We are considering linking this with transactions in a non intrusive way, so you can see if we support the merchants you spend at.

We used to have a widget in Feed, but we are trying to separate the app in themes and right now Feed is Tracking, so we don’t want to add other elements.

I agree it’s a bit hidden in Save. :confused:

Is this going to be similar to the way cheddar works where it just doe’s cashback automatically and don’t need to go through a portal to claim the cashback?

You mean similar to the messages you put below energy and broadband transactions promoting your switching/comparison service? This could be useful. It would probably mean I would be less likely to forget about it. But you might get some people annoyed by it if you don’t provide the ability to disable it.

I suppose a cashback widget could be seen as tracking if it tracked the amount of cashback you have earned, but yes I see what you mean.

1 Like

Yes, something at the bottom or midway - we are looking into this.