Cashback Now Available In Emma šŸ»

Haha Iā€™m not sure actually - would be awesome if they did though

Speaking of burgersā€¦ I got this last weekend and it was incredible! (They have a vegan option too)

Ideal to have kits like that only I donā€™t like veggie burgers trying to taste like meat ha ha. But I think that kit would be an awesome present for some friends who are self-isolating right now :slight_smile:

Weā€™re very excited about some of our new cashback brands :speak_no_evil:

Here are 10 of our current favorites: http://bit.ly/3dOk2el

What do you guys think? :blush:

BTW Apple has changed their terms and you can get the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max with cashback now :raised_hands:

Too little too late. Bought it months ago. Just still frustrating with the cash back so much can be excluded.

Yeah, itā€™s not in our hands, but they are adapting.

There was a big focus last week on adding new cashback brands to the U.S side of Emma - check the app to view all these new brands, or see some of our new favourites here :blush:

https://bit.ly/3sttAjm

Aldi would be great!!

Agree! Although I donā€™t think you can buy food online at the moment can you?

Thatā€™s true, I would like to start using cash back but have never used an app/website for it so I forgot that key part :joy: How about Comet, they offer Klarna so for high price electricals that would outweigh me using them over curryā€™s!

I remember them going bust years ago. Didnā€™t realise they had relaunched!

Hi Emma team,
I wonder if you can help.

I have used the cashback options for a few purchase since March 2021.
1 has come through fairly quickly from AO.com and has been credited.
The other two are still pending with the sums showing on the pending screen.
From reading the descriptions on the screen and the Cashback FAQ, I know some time needs to pass first before the cashback is credited because retailers want to wait if items are returned.

For both pending transactions, the returns periods have long passed.
I checked, Currys PC World has a max. period of 30 days; I purchased the item on 24th March, it was delivered 28th March.
Second item from Serenata Flowers, they have a returns complaints policy of just 5 days because the items are perishable. Ordered in 22nd July for a delivery on 26th July.

So for both transactions, the waiting period has passed but the cashback has not been credited.
The Currys one feels like a lifetime ago and would tip me over the Ā£5 threshold for the payout.

For some reason I donā€™t seem to be able to add screenshots otherwise would show you the credited and the pending screens with the details. Maybe somebody can help, Iā€™ll then add them.

Please can you helpā€¦ it would be nice to see the money finally come through to me if itā€™s just waiting at Emmaā€™s endā€¦

I never got my cashback a long time ago so I gave up in the end. I suspect it was down to it not being tracked. Do you think yours was the same? Perhaps it didnā€™t track?

Not sure @jase.
Both missing cashback transacions show on the pending transactions tab with the amount owed, and the third one from AO.com has been credited.
Itā€™s a bit odd really and I am wondering it itā€™s just stuck somewhere on Emmaā€™s end :confounded:

1 Like

Hey @frosch411 and @jase :wave:

Please could you message live chat about these queries - theyā€™ll be able to look into your account and see what has happened here!

1 Like

Mine was mega old so not to worry @rebekah but thank you anyway.

1 Like

Thanks @rebekah ā€¦ will do :+1:t2:

1 Like

Free cash is still free cash!

My time is worth more to me than the cash I would get if I could be bothered to dig out the screenshot, Farewill transaction, and collate / send :slight_smile:

I donā€™t let the little things bother me too much, or at least I try not to :wink: