Cashback Now Available In Emma 🐻

And not forgetting the best brands available on Emma in the U.S :shopping:

I’d love to see Dominos, Virgin Wine and Tesco!

1 Like

They would be great additions! Could save sooo much on your weekly shop if we had Tesco! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Any chance of adding Morrisons?

I know they intermittently work alongside Airtime Rewards to offer 10% cash back on purchases of £30+

1 Like

We are looking into supermarkets, but don’t have an update yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a browse through the cashback section today for online retailers. I was quite impressed with some of the cashback rates (due to double rewards for Pro members).

However I don’t do my online shopping on my phone. I use my PC. So I think for me to regularly use Emma cashback you will need to have a web version of Emma.

Also the casback site I use keeps a record of all the cashback I’ve ever received. There’s something satisfying about setting that accumulate. Will Emma keep a record of the cashback I receive through Emma?

:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

If you go to the cashback section and click on the £ in the top right corner it shows a record here of your cashback :rocket:

1 Like

Hi all, a newbie question here :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s say you’ve accumulated £X in your Emma wallet after the cashbacks are received. What can you do with the funds? Can you then transfer it to your bank account?

Heyyy @christinatan

You can withdraw the funds to a PayPal account!

There’s more info on how cashback works on our FAQ pages :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Rebekah!

It’s a shame so many exclusions apply to Apple where I could use a cash back card to purchase new items and receive cash back on these.

Are the exclusions from a direct agreement with Apple or from a third party? :frowning:

I think it would be good if there were an option to view casback in reverse chronological order by date added/modified. That way can occasionally check to see if anything of interest has recently been added or modified

2 Likes

Yeah I like the idea of having a “new” section, or maybe even a filter that sorts by date added

I’ll mention it to the team :blush:

What is actually available from Apple? :joy:

2 Likes

Haha I know it looks like there are a lot of exclusions but there’s still lots you can buy :joy:

Like the iPhone 12!!

I have the pro. It just is typical that what they are saying is “any of the most expensive items you would benefit from most with cash back you can’t buy” :no_good_man:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

We’ve added lots of new brands to cashback this week :blush:

Here are a few newbies :point_down:

• Gtech
  • Morphy Richards
  • Ninja Kitchen
  • Beauty Pie
  • Blow LTD
  • Bloom & Wild
  • AO .com
  • Acer UK
  • Blacks
  • Jessops
  • ASOS
  • ellesse
  • Mont Blanc
3 Likes

Yay for AO.com!

1 Like

We’ve got quite a few food delivery box services on cashback now! :yum:

Like:

1. Simply Cook
  2. Hello Fresh
  3. Gousto
  4. Mindful Chef
  5. Graze

Have you tried any of these? Which ones would you rate most highly?

I considered trying but I hate cooking, can’t cook, won’t cook :joy:

I will wait to see what others recommend and maybe give them a try. Will one of them teach me how to recreate Honest Burgers veggie fritter?!