Best money books?

Hey Everyone,

Hope you had a good weekend?

I recently posted about the book ‘You’re not broke you’re pre rich’ by Vestpod but I wanted to start a new thread that was easier to find. That way people can post their favourite money books below!

:point_down:

1 Like

No money books = but I do like a book ^how to manage time^

Hey we just posted some of our favourite money books on IG and Twitter! Check them out below :slight_smile:

• Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki

• The Simple Path To Wealth - JL Collins

• You’re Not broke You’re Pre-rich - Emilie Bellet founder of Vestpod

• Broke Millenial Takes On Investing - Erin Lowry (brokemillenial blog)

• Money: A User’s Guide - Laura Whateley

• Bad With Money - Gaby Dunn

• Open Up - The Power of Talking About Money - Alexandre Holder

Don’t forget to tag yours below!

2 Likes

Copping it @lilli

Not read Anne’s Money Revolution yet but I need to get around to doing that too!

2 Likes

Yes!!! It is a really good book.

Let me know what you think when you have finished reading it!

1 Like

Will do :+1: (insert characters to break limit)

1 Like

Rich Dad / Poor Dad by far
Eye-opener

1 Like

I made my whole family read Rich Dad / Poor Dad. :wink:

1 Like

The Simple Path To Wealth by JL Collins is a great book.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

Definitely read these:

• Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
  • You’re Not broke You’re Pre-rich - Emilie Bellet founder of Vestpod
  • Money: A User’s Guide - Laura Whateley

Would highly recommend the last one

3 Likes

Love this! :slight_smile:

I haven’t read it, but the blog articles are great, so I suspect the book "You Need A Budget" by Jesse Mecham is chef kiss.

1 Like

Tony Robbins - unshakeable.

1 Like

I have never read it, but still quite a fan - the guy is cool.

Big fan of this book! She’s really championing the power of actually talking about money! :moneybag:

Does anyone follow My Frugal Year on Instagram? She’s just written a book called “Real Life Money” that I’m thinking of adding to my (long) reading list…

1 Like

So I’ve started to actually get through the ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ audiobook. Mind blown :bomb: While I disagree with his suggestion that tax is ‘punishment’, the overall jist really made sense to me

1 Like

Still haven’t read this, but I like the idea of getting it as an audiobook! Might have to copy you here :raised_hands:

Any big things you’ve learnt so far??

Nothing that is completely new to me but he really hammers home the point (so far, I’m still listening) that your money should be working for you rather than you working for money.

Also, the goal is to acquire assets that can generate passive income.

I like audiobooks because it means I can do other things like housework or art at the same time

I loved reading “The richest man in Babylon”. Amazing book that shows how the wealth game has been the same for thousands of years.

1 Like