About the Roadmap category

At Emma we have made the decision to build forever in public.

Every feature added to the transparent roadmap will end up in this category with its own topic.

This is a place to check out what we are building and contribute on the go!

If you want to see anything added to the Product Roadmap, just open a topic in Feedback & Ideas.

1 Like

@edoardomoreni I just found the Transparent Roadmap and love that you guys are doing this!

But I wanted to check with you if the roadmap is actually up to date? It looks like some features that are listed as short-term have been taking longer than the provided time frame (3 months) (e.g. desktop app and mark categories as excluded).

I saw your comment about the current market and I understand that circumstances change and that the roadmap is affected by these changes. But I think that these changes should be made transparent, so the Transparent Roadmap linked here should probably be periodically updated to convey the progress on the items listed and disclose items being added, removed or moved to another column (e.g. delayed).

Anyway, if the roadmap is up to date, please disregard my comment! But if not, I would really appreciate if it could be updated!

I’ve been using Emma a lot since I subscribed to Emma Pro and there are 2 features which I’ve been anxiously waiting for (edit pending transactions and exclude categories) to be able to easily control my finances the way I always wanted to…

As always, just want to say that I really appreciate all the effort that you guys have been putting into Emma! I’ve tried many apps in the past few years and none have been able to match Emma!

Yes, it’s all up to date, but things can change quickly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fair! Hoping to see some of these features in Emma soon then!
Thanks.