What charities do you donate to?

It was recently announced that Jeff Bezos gave $100 million to the Obama Foundation.

Before, Mr. Bezos announced giving $96.2 million in the form of grants to groups working to end family homelessness.

There are many different types of charities out there, each with its own mission and purpose. Charitable giving is one of the most important ways we as humans can express our empathy and caring for those around us. Many studies have shown that people who give to charity, more so than those who do not, live happier and longer lives. As such, we should always strive to give as much as we can, no matter how small or large the amount may be.

What charities do you donate to?

1 Like

I donate to those that focus on clean water and teaching kids to code.

I try to do more practical things such as making packed lunches for children who’s parents couldn’t afford lunches during school holidays as they usually receive free school meals.

After the Grenfell fire, I collected almost 30 old mobile phones and got them all SIMed up for use by those who needed them. I was lucky to work with some tech companies who has drawers full of them.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: Those ideas for charity are really cool.

1 Like