Sharing Emma with a partner

How many people do this?

We don’t have a sharing feature in the app, but you can login in multiple devices with the same phone number.

1 Like

I didn’t even think I could do this. Sharing it with my wife now.

1 Like

Ehehehe, lots of people ask to be honest. :slight_smile:

Share with the Mrs… so much easier then setting up 2 accounts and linking all the accounts.

1 Like

Totally agree. Our only issue is that this is not obvious at all, so people ask to support all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just have a delegated access or share details feature with a partner option.

They just login - sign up with own number etc and then a process to link as a veiw only?

1 Like

That would be nice and have thought about this. :slight_smile:

I do this - we just have our name as “Me & Her Surname” and then login on multiple devices, works perfectly!

Feature request - if you do bring in shared accounts it would be awesome if one person could mark a specific transaction as private (eg a birthday present) so the other person doesn’t accidentally see stuff they shouldn’t!

2 Likes

This would be great!

2 Likes

Sharing one account only works for a couple who chooses to integrate finances fully, which doesn’t suit everyone. For my husband and I we will probably be leaving Emma for a couples friendly app instead. We just really like the paycheck to paycheck option Emma has.

Something like the bunq pack would be nice, so maybe three licences in one for a discount, with the ability to “share” accounts between the three

2 Likes