Referral Rewards 💷

No card option when I last used Chip.

Some of that has to be your own money though, right, to meet the terms?

As long as I transfer a small amount into the account every few weeks.

Technically 127 people have signed up though using my referral.

1 Like

I’ve had 24 signups.

Just about worth faffing with the account use requirements now, so starting to pay attention :slight_smile:

Can you show me the information from CHIP about this Grant? I’ve searched the Chip’s website, but find no mention of same day deposit for card connected accounts.

Not according to Chip

That rep seems to be referring to saving frequency, not saving speed.

Same day saves are supported

Automatic saving
We know this is what you’re here for. You will still be notified at 9am and have until 4pm to cancel it. After this, the automatic save will hit your Chip account straight away.

getchip-community.uk/about-chip-20

Saving frequency is what I was talking about. It’s every 4 days regardless of how you link your account.

The notification is simply letting you know how much will be taken.

But earlier you seemed to be referring to the multi-day delay between when a save is calculated and when it is taken from your connected bank account as being problematic.

This can now happen same day meaning the ‘false account balance’ issue is no longer a significant issue unless you happen to spend a large untypical amount in the now few hours between when an autosave is calculated and when it is taken.

With regards to frequency, I’m surprised anyone would want autosaves happening any more frequently than once a week.

1 Like

Update: Doesn’t work with Curve which is what I use to do all of my spendings so had to give up :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You’re right.
I was getting mixed up in terminology.
Apologies :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Fancy a free month on your mobile? Use this link to sign-up with SMARTY. P.S. I get one too.

Updating the OP wiki this evening so make sure you have posted your most up-to-date referral codes/links.

2 Likes

I am still on giffgaff. :rofl:

Hey! How about a free tub of Ben & Jerry’s to enjoy the weekend with?

Simply download the Shopmium App and enter my referral code: n8v5x7

Your tub will then be made available to collect from any major supermarket - it’s that easy!

Enjoy :sunglasses:

1 Like

So, you’re thinking about getting a new phone contract?

How about a free £25 amazon.co.uk gift card on the side?

Click on the following referral link to take advantage of the offer!

You have been referred for an American Express Card.

Earn 5% cashback up to £100 cashback for your first 3 months of Cardmembership PLUS £10 cashback when you spend over £11, all from being invited to American Express.

AmEx Referral Link

Join me on Deliveroo and get £10 off across your first 4 orders!

The Airtime Rewards app allows you to casually earn money off your next phone bill by spending at high street shops, such as: New Look, Primark, Morrisons, Delieveroo, Boots, Waitrose, Argos, Café Nero, Pizza Express and many more.

For a short time only, the app is rewarding £2 to anyone who signs up using the following referral code: AW3XTYGQ