Referral Rewards 💷

Clearing the OP tomorrow to remove expired/broken referral links.

Any referrals posted after this message will be added to the new OP.

Revolut

Get 16 CHF when opening a new account with this referral code.

https://revolut.com/referral/nickc7dg!a13221

Great service, awsome app and multiple currency accounts for your travel.

Check out SoFi Money 1.8% Bank Account. Open account and deposit $100 and get a $50 Bonus. No fees, no minimums, and no credit check (soft pull). Best of all they have referral program where you get $100 per referral up to $10,000. Easy money and takes 5 minutes. Heres my referal code:

How’s SoFi? Is it working well on Emma? :slight_smile:

Remember to update the original OP wiki, folks!

Thanks for updating, @KarlD8!

1 Like

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs.

For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network.

To become a Pi-oneer (sorry), follow this link and use my username (macgregor23) as your invitation code.

Thanks for taking the time to read/sign up :+1:t2:

The Airtime Rewards app allows you to casually earn money off your next phone bill by spending at high street shops, such as: New Look, Primark, Morrisons, Delieveroo, Boots, Waitrose, Argos, Café Nero, Pizza Express and many more.

For a short time only, the app is rewarding £2 to anyone who signs up using the following referral code: AW3XTYGQ

In case you thought this was all a scam - just look at a screenshot of my account balance:

1 Like

I recently got a Vitality health insurance, use my link to get a £50 Amazon or John Lewis gift card on signing up.

http://refer.vitality.co.uk/go.axd?ref=YVP7AT

Their points scheme is pretty cool to keep yourself active, £300 off an Apple Watch and 50% off gym memberships (also has free Starbucks weekly, Amazon Prime, and other things).

1 Like

Thanks for this @grant.m. I had no idea this existed but your referral link came in handy! The easiest way to make money

1 Like

I have got this last night. I still suspect it’s a massive Ponzi scheme, but more open to try it.

Hi,

Please use my link www.trading212.com/invite/4KA2fES if you are interested in a free share of up to £100. All you need to do is deposit £1 ( you can take it out later as well :wink: )

Thanks,

Lempo

Zeux is a relatively new FinTech app that allows you to:

• Open savings and investment accounts seamlessly
  • Track and monitor your spending
  • Enable cryptocurrency payments/conversions (fee free)

On top of that, Zeux have recently opened an Easy Access eSaver with a mouthwatering 5% interest rate.

If you sign up to Zeux using my referral code (0ZODU0) and verify your identity, we will both receive a £40 reward towards our respective savings accounts!

iOS App: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/zeux-pay-bank-invest/id1384796487

Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zeux.finapp

Referral Code: 0ZODU0

How to enter referral code:

• On the home tab, click “Earn More”
  • Select the option for “5% Easy Access Money Pot”
  • Select “Next”
  • At the bottom of that screen select “Enter Referral Code”

5% is certainly mouthwatering! I’ve signed up, my ID is being verified and I’ll use your code :grin: A few months back I used your Airtime Rewards referral too, just hit £40 in cashback from that, so thanks and keep sharing!

2 Likes

Happy days!

2 Likes

He’s a serial coupon guy. ahha

1 Like

That I am!

Hey! How about a free tub of Ben & Jerry’s to get you through the week?

Simply download the Shopmium App and enter my referral code: n8v5x7

Your tub will then be made available to collect from any major supermarket - it’s that easy!

Enjoy :sunglasses:

1 Like

I once got a free coupon at Sainsbury’s for this. It was very nice.

They gave it to me after a 15mins interview. ahha

1 Like

The £40 credit cannot be withdrawn, so what you’re really getting is the interest on that amount, so about £2 a year…

Doesn’t sound as good when you put it that way

1 Like